7.0

1. Sep 7, 2011
    love this game! finally an xbla title with online co-op PLUS leaderboards! lots of replay value as you can go back & try to get a better score by completing a perfect run (using a score multiplier for not taking damage). i can see myself spending A LOT of time with this game.
  2. Sep 10, 2011
    My englisch is not soo good,but i like too say that Crimson Alliance is a very nice game.First of all...don't compare this game with PC dungeon crawlers like Diablo,etc..I think the developers made another kind of game with lesser controlls,easy to learn and fast gameplay.I like my die hard dungeon crawlers on my PC but i also like this game on my X360.The graphics and level design is easely comparable with retail games.The replay valeu is tremendous...you can start your multiplayer session or you can try to maximise your score in the single player.Lots of stuff to collect and high scores to beat with a nice leaderbord....the only problem is some slowdown in the multiplayer. Expand

1. Dec 6, 2011
    There are plenty of hidden secrets and scoring/upgrading incentives to replay levels, especially on Xbox Live with a few fellow dungeon crawlers. That combines with satisfying old-school hack & slash RPG action in a dark, dank and deeply buried dungeon realm that's visually appealing along with a not entirely original but certainly captivating story for a completely entertaining XBLA adventure.
  2. Oct 26, 2011
    Is it worth 1200 MS Points? When you and your friends join up to discover the treasure and mystery that abounds in these lands, then it is a steal.
  3. Oct 18, 2011
    It's initially compelling, but starts to feel shallow as combat becomes a grind, and a nagging wish for more of RPG elements creeps in. [Nov 2011, p.110]