8.6

1. Mar 20, 2014
    Good DLC. Bosses were very hard, unfortunately I found it very unbalanced. To be able to beat the bosses you have to be at a pretty high level. This meant that the battles between the regular enemies were very easy. It was way too short.
  2. Feb 13, 2013
    A decent enough piece of DLC, but for it's price and how long we waited for it, I had expected more.
  3. Feb 9, 2013
    This is really good DLC but It was horrible marketing. The content was added in a patch, so you could still fight players who had all the DLC items. I found that to be very unfair considering the DLC content gave a clear advantage over the other non paying players also the content was there you just need to unlock it through payment which I really don't like.
  4. Nov 20, 2012
    I thought this was a little disappointing. I am a huge Dark Souls fan and I was waiting for this DLC with more excitement than most retail games. I bought it day one and jumped straight back on. Problem is, I jumped straight back off again too. The DLC is extremely short for people who have mastered Dark Souls already, I completed it in around 3-5 hours (or something?) It's is quality DLC for the most part with new interesting area's and extremely cool bosses, but for the £10 price tag it just isn't enough. The PVP area is a little underwhelming and it seems like a bit of a missed opportunity. Overall I thought this would bring new life to a game I had already spent a ridiculously long play time on, but really it was a short lived adventure that I can really on recommend to people who have recently completed Dark Souls. As for the rest of us, you'll burn through it in no time, and I'd recommend it still but at a discounted price. Expand
  5. Nov 14, 2012
    This is one of the best add on´s yo can buy if you are a fan of dark souls, This DLC feature new areas, enemies and some kick-ass weapons, armors and epic boss fight it´s and you will discover what the abyss is and meet some characters that are constantly mention in game dialogs.
    I´ll give it a solid 10 but there is a problem with this DLC I think it comes with a bug
    that freeze the game in the loading screen when you die and are about to revive, it´s really annoying, it doesn't happen so often but it happens. Expand
  6. Oct 30, 2012
    Wow the wait has paid off.One of the best price to content DLC this gen.Like DRVP said the bad thing is the lack of achievements which have become standard.If you're a fan of Dark Souls this is a must purchase.
  7. Oct 26, 2012
    Artorias of the Abyss is great a DLC. The new areas are interesting and the bosses are really challenging. Although I'm not a PvP person, I enjoyed the new PvP arena too. The only flaw in my opinion is the lack of new achievements.

Artorias is for hardcore players only, but anyone still playing Dark Souls at this point easily meets that requirement. It's a fantastic addition to an already great game, and a no-brainer purchase for anyone still under Dark Souls' spell.
  2. Nov 6, 2012
    Artorias of the Abyss is finally available as a DLC for the console versions of Dark Souls. If you've loved the main game, you'll enjoy this new adventure and, above all, you'll be hella happy to try the new PVP arenas. What are you waiting for? Buy this DLC and Prepare to Die!
  3. Nov 2, 2012
    You must buy this DLC if you're a Dark Souls fan.