4.6

1. Mar 20, 2011
    Almost total rubbish !!!! A game is released that you really enjoy (Dead Space 2) and you hear that there is a tie in game that has a main game reward attached to it, so what do you do? Like the chump EA knows you are, you spend your Microsoft points on this piece of useless trash. I hate myself for buying this game, and trust me, you'll feel the same way. Don't do it. It's totally shameless exploitation and manipulation on the part of EA. I paid full price for Dead Space 2 and there is absolutely no justification for the content available for completing Ignition not being available in the main game already. Some people may feel I'm unfairly picking on EA over this, but quite honestly I feel that they are the worst offenders with this kind of thing. Anyway, that's my rant finished. Trust me, this game is not good. Feel free to find out for yourself though. Expand
  2. Dec 26, 2010
    a friend told me to try this game. i am never going to listen to him again. this is by far the worst dead space ever. don't waste your time or money on this game it's simply not worth it. the gmeplay and the controls are terrible.
  3. Jun 26, 2012
    The most pointless waste of money i have every spent, plot is awful, the comic visuals are badly drawn, and the small amount of game play consists of poorly made puzzle games for which there are far better flash games on the web for free! I doubt my ps3 even hit 1% load.

1. Jan 10, 2011
    Dead Space Ignition is not worth the purchase unless you want to get the unlockable content for Dead Space 2, but if you want the unlocks then you may as well just pre-order Dead Space 2 and get Ignition for free. Play the game long enough to secure your unlockables and then go play something else.
  2. Dec 29, 2010