5.1

1. Jul 2, 2013
    My best Kinect experience to date! It has solid controls, and the gameplay is a lot of fun! Since you use your body to play the game, it's easy for video game inexperienced friends and family to pick it up. Some form of multiplayer would be nice, but at $5 it's a great buy. I definitely recommend this game if you have a Kinect!
  2. Jul 1, 2013
    This Is game is a blast to play. My Kids love it one is 3 and the other is 6. For the price you cant beat only 400 msp. Total of 3 area each has ten levels at the end is a boss to beat. only negative is the people that want to play it with out Kinect...

1. Jul 29, 2013
    If you’re a fan of the original game, don’t let this Kinect version trick yourself. Despite some new gameplay modes and extras, this title feels overpriced and far from being entertaining.
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    Functional. The motion controls work fine and there's very little lag in tracking your movements. The game’s iconic visual style also translates beautifully onto the big screen in high-definition. But what’s completely lacking here is the casual fun and simple addictiveness that made the mobile game such a success. And without that, I’m not sure why this Kinect port of the game exists.
    Perhaps a bit over priced at $5.00, considering its 99 cents everywhere else, and there really isn’t much new to offer, although the three stars and leaderboards give you a bit of replay value.