1.4

Overwhelming dislike- based on 45 Ratings

1. Apr 18, 2013
    Pros: Fantastic atmosphere and graphics, the punch and kicks feel real and really deliver a good feeling, the story is amazing, I have never cried at a game before but the ending to this was epic (I wont give spoilers)

My friend came round at the weekend, and we played this hour upon hour, We didn't even think about playing Fifa or Bioshock Infinite as we were already in gaming heaven.

Cons: It's only for the Xbox 360!!! My friend has a PS3 and he is so upset he isn't going to be able to play this at his house, that'll teach him for buying a PS3 huh.

Overall: A fantastic sleeper hit with an amazingly low price for admission, what more could one ask for?
  2. Apr 17, 2013
    Very good game, the battle are really good. punching and kicking lot fun. very good story. Gravity very good game company. i wish for more sequal and dlc.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 19 Critics

1. May 30, 2013
    The fighting system is more broken than Back Mountain. Avoid. [July 2013, p.75]
  2. May 6, 2013
    One of the worst Live Arcade titles ever released. An ugly remake that does not deserve anyone's money, cast it forever into oblivion.
  3. May 6, 2013
    A game that should not exist. Even if it were distributed free, no one would advise you to invest even a few moments with a product so indefensible from any point of view.