2.1

1. Oct 18, 2012
    The game is bad, is not pessimo sickens fast gameplay, the graphics are good, just good enough this game irritated me think Kinect somewhat spoils the game, the better until the time was Harry Potter for Kinect.
  2. Nov 14, 2012
    1) BAD Kinect gesturing. It's ridiculously hard to get your moves right and you just end up doing the same thing over and over again. There are great Kinect games but this is just not one of them. The main menu isn't the easiest to make work either. 2) However just like Dragonball Z it is HILARIOUSLY bad. I laugh hilariously when watching other people play it in my house. This is going to1) BAD Kinect gesturing. It's ridiculously hard to get your moves right and you just end up doing the same thing over and over again. There are great Kinect games but this is just not one of them. The main menu isn't the easiest to make work either. 2) However just like Dragonball Z it is HILARIOUSLY bad. I laugh hilariously when watching other people play it in my house. This is going to be a GREAT drunk night game. Expand

Far from being a knockout. [March 2013, p.87]
  2. Dec 7, 2012
    The bottom line is that if you are a Dragon Ball Z fan, this is probably going to be a good value for you to play through all the characters, watch the movie, and try to get the additional QR codes for added fun. If you're looking for a good fighting game on Kinect, this one might leaving you feeling a little defeated.
    The control system completely alters the game. This might disappoint fans, but we prefer it. [Issue#92, p.86]