7.3

1. Jul 13, 2012
    I've only scratched the surface, but I feel this is a decent recreation of the real deal DFO, which I am a super fan of. The graphics are kicked up a notch, and the multiplayer is a little easier to get into. I don't think this will replace DFO for me, but it does give the game a chance to shine on my HDTV. I could see myself putting in a decent amount of time into this game, but I wish it had the Male Mage that poppa DFO just got. Expand
  2. Jul 15, 2012
    Dungeon Fighter LIVE has descent on-line system and it's one of the most exciting game in XBOX LIVE ever. When you get into other gamer's dungeon, and slash all the monsters with other gamers, you cannot help loving this title. Playing only solo mode is not fun. If you hate to play with people, please do not play this title. You'd better to play other solo-playing game. But if you don't mind to play with other people, this is the title what you are looking for. No XBLA title supports on-line / off-line multiplay well like this game. Somebody complaints it's better to play F2P PC online game, but I bet you can't play PC on-line game with keyboard and mouse and small screen of 640 * 480 resolution. Somebody mentioned interface / button, but I can say tons of games so successful and fun with in-convenient interface. Game is game, not application. We have to judge game only it's fun or not based on its rule. Only for convenience, why we can't handle ball in the soccer game? Why we can't move King like Queen in the Chess? We have to focus on what is game's purpose and it's fun or not, up to the purpose. My opinion is simple. If you like to play with others, or if you'd like to feel of co-op playing, I am sure that this is the best. In the co-op game mode, this is better than Gears of War. If you hate to play with others or you are not XBOX LIVE GOLD user, you'd better to buy other games. This is not game for Solo. Expand
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    This game is spectacular!
    How old do I not see a game of this type, it's all very magical and nostalgic. For those who like the series Final Fight, Street of Rage and Cadillac Dinosaur, will love this game and still has that touch of RPG that lets the game perfect and enjoyable to play.
  4. Jul 16, 2012
    This games is fun as hell me and my best friend spent 9 hours playing this till we relized we got addicted to the game. You will not regret buying dungeon fighter live and you never know they might bring out DLC.this is a nice game if you like to dungeon ass with friends.

Like the goblins - it swings and misses. [Oct 2012, p.101]
  2. Aug 15, 2012
    Call me disappointed in the end for Dungeon Fighter Live. I was hoping to have a nice smoothie of fun, beat-em-up gameplay, RPG elements and loot blended into one, but I came away saddened and frustrated.
  3. Jul 27, 2012
    Questionable porting from PC version, only three classes and brainless dungeon level design leads to an average at best experience.