5.4

1. Dec 7, 2010
    While this DLC is a bit short (it took me about 40 minutes of leisurely gameplay), I found it enjoyable. The map is a bit uninspired (a little too linear for my tastes), but I thought the concept and execution was interesting. Plus, the new weapons and mini-games extend the life of the game for players who have completed the main story and side quests.
  2. Mar 5, 2011
    Lionshead has never been the best at making DLC, as sadly Fable II's DLC were mediocre at best, but this has to be there best DLC offering yet, while the main quest your paying for is short, the other mini games that you will play to unlock new weapons such as a shooting range and an arena don't extend the life much either (I unlocked all the weapons in the arena my first try) it isLionshead has never been the best at making DLC, as sadly Fable II's DLC were mediocre at best, but this has to be there best DLC offering yet, while the main quest your paying for is short, the other mini games that you will play to unlock new weapons such as a shooting range and an arena don't extend the life much either (I unlocked all the weapons in the arena my first try) it is enjoyable, and highly affordable at only 400 Microsoft points, if your already king this will be extremely easy for you, even though there isn't much more gameplay, the new weapons are nice, but I wish it added more achievements, flaws aside I can still recommend this to Fable III fans. Expand

Understone is cheap, but that's hardly enough to make it a worthy purchase. [Feb 2011, p.83]
  2. Jan 4, 2011
    Lionhead Studios usually develops great extra content but this time the company has taken the easy way out. The Understone Quest Pack doesn't add a lot to Fable III but it will keep the fans entertained for a few hours.
  3. Jan 3, 2011
    One hour of gameplay, two new weapons and a military outfit for 400 Microsoft Points? This is not the best offer of the year, but true Fable fans won't miss it.