FIFA 07 Soccer Xbox 360

7.6

1. CP
    Oct 27, 2006
    The reason MLS aren't on it is because who wants to be a MLS side anyway! None of us because their crap! I've played the 360 version and even my pro evo mate who hates fifa said I like fifa now, make sure you have the camera on dynamic 2 for the more pro evo feel, the gameplays better though.
  2. PabloR.
    Oct 28, 2006
    It is an amazing football game, visually stunning, extremey playable. A very big and nice surprise. Well done EA.
  3. Tim
    Nov 3, 2006
    put in the time and effort to build your skills and this game will kick any other soccer game out there, this coming from a pro evo die hard, 9 outta 10
  4. TeenaB.
    Nov 7, 2006
    It takes time to learn the mechanics but when you do -- wow! It feels natural. I think EA has a winner. Just add PKs from World Cup game and Interactive Leagues and you'll have a homerun.
  5. TimothyN.
    Oct 18, 2006
    The fifa series cannot be touched by any football game anywhere in the world not even PES comes close. The critics must just accept that FIFA reigns supreme I have played PES and there are so many flaws in PES the passing,shooting,accuracy and the pace of the game is poor you can hardly play a through pass. So shut up and live in your boring vacume which you call PES. FIFA is for hard The fifa series cannot be touched by any football game anywhere in the world not even PES comes close. The critics must just accept that FIFA reigns supreme I have played PES and there are so many flaws in PES the passing,shooting,accuracy and the pace of the game is poor you can hardly play a through pass. So shut up and live in your boring vacume which you call PES. FIFA is for hard core football fans like us and not NOVICES like the critics. The critics go on and on how bad FIFA is each an every year which is not bad because that is why they exist........Please give credit were its due. Expand
  6. NeilB.
    Oct 28, 2006
    I've always had FIFA and Pro Evo, and Pro Evo has always been the king. But this time I really do feel that FIFA is the better game.
  7. JB
    Oct 31, 2006
    Great basis to change the way football games are played. I love PES but here I say: amazing!
  8. JamieA.
    Jul 12, 2007
    This is my favourite soccer game to date, it totally obliterates PES. I love everything about FIFA 07 except for the the fact that the Portuguese League is missing.
  9. NielsT.
    Aug 19, 2007
    At the end of the day, it's a pretty solid game. New gameplay and a good carrer mode, makes up for a bit lacking game.
  10. Superyoma
    Nov 2, 2006
    It is interesting to see higher ratings given by the European magazines than the American magazines. The true understanding of how to play the beautiful game is evident. I think EA has made some serious strides and are setting 08 to be an amazing game. PES had better get some licenses or they could be in some serious trouble in this war.
  11. AM
    Nov 5, 2006
    This game is underratted. The problem is you have to turn off passing assistance so that the game beomes more free. You can adjust the defensive auto-switch as prefered. Passing is encouraged and it's best to lay off the sprint button unless you're going in a straigth line as it make it harder to control. Game will be low scoring and more realistic. FIFA 07 is now a much betterThis game is underratted. The problem is you have to turn off passing assistance so that the game beomes more free. You can adjust the defensive auto-switch as prefered. Passing is encouraged and it's best to lay off the sprint button unless you're going in a straigth line as it make it harder to control. Game will be low scoring and more realistic. FIFA 07 is now a much better competitor to PES/Winning 11 in terms of gameplay and has awesome visuals and sound. The only negative is limited leagues and stadiums, but all the important ones are there anyway... Expand
  12. SoccerBoy
    Jan 27, 2007
    Awesome game but sort of hard to shoot, the aiming control is very sensitive.

1. But as much as we wanted to hail EA's proactive progressive approach to FIFA as the great slayer of Konami's complacency, the fact remains that "PES6" is marginally the better game in ways that matter.
  2. Massive improvements to the animation and the ball physics help to free the series, and make ever-increasing strides in closing the gap between it and Konami's Pro Evo Soccer. That said, there's definitely room for improvement, most notably in the number of leagues, the player models, and all-round audio.
  3. It looks great and plays amazingly.