6.7

1. Oct 12, 2011
    Fifa 12 has it's problems, however it is a step in the correct direction. EA made FIFA 12 a very difficult game to start playing. I'll be the first to admit that I thought I was going to hate the new defense, and ripped on it a lot at first, but after about 30 online matches, I feel I have finaly got the swing of things. It can be difficult to time tackles correctly, and nearlyFifa 12 has it's problems, however it is a step in the correct direction. EA made FIFA 12 a very difficult game to start playing. I'll be the first to admit that I thought I was going to hate the new defense, and ripped on it a lot at first, but after about 30 online matches, I feel I have finaly got the swing of things. It can be difficult to time tackles correctly, and nearly impossible to tackle the computer, but once you have the timing down, it works everytime, and quite well. One major complaint I do have, is the computer AI. Even on lower difficulty levels, the AI is way too strong. In FIFA 11, I could play a match on World Class (the highest difficulty) and win 3-1 or even 5-0 against a 5 star team while playing as a 3 star team. However, I find myself unable to score on even Professional (difficulty 3 out of 5) and struggling on Semi-Pro (2/5). It feels like the revamped AI needs quite a bit of work as it is nearly impossible to break it. Career mode has had some tweeks, and I still find it to be an enjoyable diversion from Ultimate Team (I'll get to that later). I feel like it can be a bit too difficult to scout for a good player, as many times a player ends up at a much lower skill level then what was predicted. (Predicted 68-83 : Actual 43) But overall, my Philadelphia Union won the MLS Cup with little difficulty.

Virtual Pro has returned aswell, and is nearly identical to last year, with very few tweeks. (Ron "Atari" Jerhamy is a very strong ST, who will hit a header from outside the box, but can't run for crap) It was nice being able to use my pro in career mode, but it really was the same as 11.

Now the big ass elephant in the room... Ultimate Team. It's back for the third year in a row, and hasn't changed at all. Now that would be fine, except that it really needed some changes that were not made. Why, three years in, can we not have a better search feature for the market? It took me almost 20 minutes to find a 4-3-3 card for my striker (who is inform this week :D) I mean come on, for something as specific as that, could we please get a better search feature? Also, I am tired of everyone building the same team, if I face one more Liga BBVA squad with Benzema and Nilmar up front and Valdes in goal I'm going to jump off a cliff. Just a little variety please.

And that brings me to the core problem with FIFA in general, PACE = VICTORY. This means that great players like Fernando Llorente get left in the dust for speedsters like Nilmar. This also means that you have to build your team to stop these players, in turn you see a lot of teams being built purely around pace and nothing else. The game has it's problems, but it is quite enjoyable. There's a good reason why I day-dream of playing FIFA while in class. One thing I would suggest, is playing the game in 4:3 aspect ratio. This may seem odd at first, but when streched out to 16:9 players seem to move much faster and it makes it difficult to keep up with the game, but if your TV supports 4:3 players move much slower and it is easier to read the opponent's moves and react accordingly. My record improved greatly once I made the switch.
  2. Nov 8, 2011
    First off let me start by saying I've been playing soccer games since 1998 and and have played pretty much all the brands out there. And when I say FIFA 12 is the best soccer game of all time.after a distasterous outing with FIFA 11 EA has pulled out all the stops and its made for an excellent game.this year I am confident in saying FIFA is king!!!!!!
  3. Dec 14, 2011
    Best soocer game on the planet for the options alone. Dont believe the haters buy it love it play it... the soccer plays very realistly other than in Ultimate team when playing below pro level, the defenders on the opposing side are pretty bad you can run with the ball and score pretty easy. The physics are amazing and accurate as hell.
  4. Jan 1, 2012
    Fifa 12 is amazing like Fifa 11, but in different ways. The new defensive game is totally new, wich cause some frustration to some people... but not to the hardcore one's... Fifa could not be the best football ever, but its way better than PES, this i can say, as one ex-PES player.
  5. Nov 20, 2011
    FIFA 12 is probably one of the best FIFA games, certainly in my Top 5 list.

FIFA 12 is probably one of the best FIFA games, certainly in my Top 5 list.

The tactical defending WILL take time to learn, but once you do, its very enjoyable to play. I see reviews on here moaning about the TD system and that its now harder to score blah blah blah. If you want a FIFA game that's easy to score on, then go play FIFA 2003. The career mode is much better than FIFA 11's shoddy effort, it has pretty much everything that EA took out of 11 (from 10) e.g. scouting. They've added new form and morale systems that seem to work OK, but don't really seem to affect players that much e.g. a player with a low morale level doesn't play that bad (not as bad as they would in real life).

This game is definetley worth the buy and the 6.6 user score doesn't do the game justice, seriously.
  6. Mar 23, 2012
  7. Sep 27, 2011
  8. Sep 29, 2011
    The good:

The good:

-Every year FIFA manages to make their games even better than last year, this time FIFA has done an amazing job at how you defend players, now if your a new player you basically have no chance against someone who plays FIFA 12. Defending is completely different, you can no longer just rest your thumb on A and hope to steal the ball, that is old news. Now you have to time when you want to tackle the player and steal the ball from him.

-Graphics are a lot more polished and smoother than fifa 12, the game feels more realistic and bumping into other players and overall player movement, as hard as it is to believe, it is more realistic!
    -Passing has improved by a lot, when you pass the ball with players like Messi or Ozil the game does an amazing and accurate pass of the real Messi and Ozil.
    -FIFA ultimate is back and is now easier to use.

The bad:
    Virtual pro accomplishments are almost the same as FIFA 11.

Overall: There is a lot of other things I am missing in "the good" section but all you need to know is that the game is amazing, if your a football fan, go buy FIFA 12, or you will be missing out on THE best sport game out there this year.
  9. Sep 29, 2011
    After almost a week on the full game, I'm very impressed with what EA have served up this year. Tactical defending now makes FIFA 11 more rewarding when winning back the ball, but at the same time gives the game a more realistic flow.
    The AI was what stood out most for me. Playing as Liverpool on career mode I cut inside with Johnson only to lose the ball just over the halfway line against Arsenal. Wilshere picks up the ball, has the awareness that my RB position is open & sprays a delightful ball the Arsharvin who squares it to RVP.... 1-0! This wouldn't of happened on FIFA 11. Also, playing Stoke City, who had a more direct style of play & try to whip in as many crosses as possible for the giant forwards is very tricky to defend. Strikers with good arial ability now make bending runs to the near post in anticipation for incoming balls. I now find myself using man marking in tactics & adjust formation depending on opposition.
    In career mode you get the chance to set up a scouting network for youth players, balance your squad rotation to keep players happy thus avoiding a transfer request, but best of all.... deadline day! I'm only touching the surface of FIFA 11, but will finish off by saying this is without doubt, the best football sim I've ever played.
  10. Oct 17, 2011
    Great, great game, i think the best football game ever created.
    Great, great game, i think the best football game ever created.
    I don't really understand all these negative user reviews: sure, the game is totally different from the previous chapter; sure, the game is difficult - at first damn difficult-, it requires a lot of practice and the first times it will make scream like an angry dog; sure you'll need more than pressing the "A" button all time to stop opposite attackers..but once you'll catch how tactical defending works then you'll discover a new way of intending football games.
    A must buy. Wonderful
  11. Sep 27, 2011
    FIFA Soccer 12 the most beautiful I've ever played, compared to the previous chapter improvements everywhere in every respect, clean graphics and sharp, contrasting ever more real and stunning ball physics also comment more precise and effective. Lacking only the champions and official competitions of the UEFA and then the perfection is near. If the next chapter will be added to this thereFIFA Soccer 12 the most beautiful I've ever played, compared to the previous chapter improvements everywhere in every respect, clean graphics and sharp, contrasting ever more real and stunning ball physics also comment more precise and effective. Lacking only the champions and official competitions of the UEFA and then the perfection is near. If the next chapter will be added to this there will be no challenge from other football video games. FIFA 12 the number one. fifa 12 the best ever. Congratulations !!!!! sports and it's in the game!! Expand
  12. X11
    Sep 30, 2011
    I love the FIFA franchise. Therefore, I have desperately been waiting and waiting for there to be an installment that garners a 10/10 rating. I am sad to say this still hasn't occurred, however this game takes a definite step forward from last year's release. Yes, the tactical defending is unbelievably awkward when you first start playing, and it is the main reason why people are givingI love the FIFA franchise. Therefore, I have desperately been waiting and waiting for there to be an installment that garners a 10/10 rating. I am sad to say this still hasn't occurred, however this game takes a definite step forward from last year's release. Yes, the tactical defending is unbelievably awkward when you first start playing, and it is the main reason why people are giving poor reviews, but with time it can be adapted to. I believe some facets of the game still lack a certain depth, mainly career mode, although it has been improved upon. The main thing I find is this - rarely am I winning 7-0 as in FIFA 11, but more regularly I am winning with such scores as 3-2 which makes the experience much more interesting. Good game. Expand
  13. Nov 4, 2011
    The best FIFA to date, the tactical defending takes a few games to get to grips with, but after that, you wonder why EA didn't think of it years ago! A truly awe-inspiring achievement and a game that just gives and gives.
  14. Nov 20, 2011
    i disagree with a lot of what people are saying here, the tactical defending was inplemented to make the game a little more difficult, which i think is good for online play, on fifa 11 all you had to do to defend properly was hold right trigger and a, this mean that the goals that were scored were mostly tap ins or crosses, with tht enew tactical defending your defenders can get it wrongi disagree with a lot of what people are saying here, the tactical defending was inplemented to make the game a little more difficult, which i think is good for online play, on fifa 11 all you had to do to defend properly was hold right trigger and a, this mean that the goals that were scored were mostly tap ins or crosses, with tht enew tactical defending your defenders can get it wrong so you can score more realistic goals, i dont really like the collision system but it is realistic that if someone runs into your guy he would fall over or get held back, and quick throwings keep the gameplay flowing, this is an imporvement over fifa 11, but for me i never really play againt ai, footbal games are meant to be played against another player, and have always been like that, regardless of what some players say, if your a football fan you should buy this, its still a lot better than PES is, my one complaint is that nothing has still been done against online quitters, like when u go a goal up they just stop playing and then quit the game, this can ruin it for a lot of people. Expand
  15. Nov 26, 2011
    Gives a real fotball fan all he wants and takes a big step towards total fotball reality. The screens could be more easily oriented though and the goal keeper isn't quite 100% just yet.
  16. Sep 30, 2011
    The "secret" code in FIFA 12 is "patience". Oh...and forget everything or almost everything you know about previous FIFA's or FIFA 11. When I started playing I was baffled. I knew about the changes. I was aware, but still...I was playing the game "the old way". I was out of context. Then slowly, trying to adjust I realised what EA had done. They simulated. They really simulated, trying notThe "secret" code in FIFA 12 is "patience". Oh...and forget everything or almost everything you know about previous FIFA's or FIFA 11. When I started playing I was baffled. I knew about the changes. I was aware, but still...I was playing the game "the old way". I was out of context. Then slowly, trying to adjust I realised what EA had done. They simulated. They really simulated, trying not to alienate gamers, they created the closest digital football to the real thing. If you have patience you will be rewarded after the first 20 games. If not you will believe its a strange, broken beast. And turn to PES 2012 arcade pick up and play game, because, well...its arcadey and soooooo easy to score or keep the ball. Your money, your decision. Expand
  17. Sep 27, 2011
    FIFA 12 is simply the BEST soccer simulation EVER MADE. Tactical Defending, Precision Dribbling and Impact Engine works perfect together, offering a freedom never experimented before.
  18. Oct 8, 2011
    Not quite as good as FIFA 10 - which I think was the best football game I've every played - but definitely an improvement on FIFA 11. UI is still confusing as hell, and online is full of both bugs and idiots - although the latter is hardly the game developers' fault.
  19. Oct 7, 2011
    Sorry forgot to change my score to 9. Also its LEGACY DEFENDING YOU CAN CHANGE IT TO NOT LEGENDARY. Also forgot to mention the game is near enouh fully customisable, from game speed to however you want it to play in the USER GAME CUSTOMISATION SETTINGS.
  20. Sep 28, 2011
    Most fans will buy it anyway, but it's also fair to say that the game feels better as it flows a lot more. The movement of the players on the pitch has greatly improved but there is still to do. Career mode finally feels like it should: a vibrant, realistical market, where other teams finally offer serious cash for your players, and not only your bad players. There are press conferencesMost fans will buy it anyway, but it's also fair to say that the game feels better as it flows a lot more. The movement of the players on the pitch has greatly improved but there is still to do. Career mode finally feels like it should: a vibrant, realistical market, where other teams finally offer serious cash for your players, and not only your bad players. There are press conferences and the comeback of the youth academy. FIFA 12 is an improvement but the change in defense is not completely positive. Expand
  21. Oct 9, 2011
    I cannot believe that they are calling this a bad game, or that PES is better. The changes may have been so-so but come on people! First you complain about FIFA 11 and that they should change some things and then when they change them, you still complain. I thought this game was beutiful and haters gonna hate.
  22. Oct 11, 2011
    The innovation and inclusion of the support your club feature has sealed the deal for me, I haven't played sports games much over the past 10 years, but with the RPG aspect that is now present, I feel like I am actually working towards something when I play. I'm glad I picked this one up. Bravo FIFA team!
  23. Oct 2, 2011
    Well thats a surprised, average user rating 6.6. I bet thats because people don't like the new defending. Yeah I don't like it either. But there is a way round this. But less of that. What do I think of this?

THE BEST IF NOT THE GREATEST FIFA EVER!!! I can't put anything else, cos this would be filled with thousands of superlatives. JUST BUY THIS GAME, ABSOLUTE FOOTBALLING PERFECTION!!!
  24. Sep 29, 2011
    Coming from a PES fan boy, FIFA 12 is simply brilliant, the best soccer game so far, you can feel like being there in the soccer field, it's so realistic, i haven't found any AI flaw so far, you have to build up your attack to get a goal, just like in real life, this game makes use of SO MANY real life stuff that is ridiculous awesome. This is the first FIFA game i bought, and the firstComing from a PES fan boy, FIFA 12 is simply brilliant, the best soccer game so far, you can feel like being there in the soccer field, it's so realistic, i haven't found any AI flaw so far, you have to build up your attack to get a goal, just like in real life, this game makes use of SO MANY real life stuff that is ridiculous awesome. This is the first FIFA game i bought, and the first year i don't buy a PES game Expand
  25. Oct 1, 2011
    Fifa 12 is an excellent evolution to last year edition. Even for a novice "veteran" like me, the new defense mode are practical. But it still lacks the precision of PES 2012 IMO. Read this short comparison between Fifa 12 and PES 2012: http://rytonreview.blogspot.com/
  26. Nov 11, 2011
    Technically, the game is very realistic and true to the real game, which is a little different than previous versions which were more arcade like. As the years went on the game has gotten more and more realistic. People are way too quick to judge this game. The new defending system will take a little bit to get used to for example, but in the end it's worth it. Overall, with greatTechnically, the game is very realistic and true to the real game, which is a little different than previous versions which were more arcade like. As the years went on the game has gotten more and more realistic. People are way too quick to judge this game. The new defending system will take a little bit to get used to for example, but in the end it's worth it. Overall, with great gameplay, presentation, and fun factor, this is an amazing game. Expand
  27. Nov 13, 2011
    This was always going to get bad reviews because of the new defending. People always want games to be easy, hence why CoD is popular. But this is a better game and thank god they made it harder. More realistic for me, the better. That's why I can't seem to get into PES. Still the best sports game out there by a about a 1000 miles. Seriously what other sports game comes close? (Don't countThis was always going to get bad reviews because of the new defending. People always want games to be easy, hence why CoD is popular. But this is a better game and thank god they made it harder. More realistic for me, the better. That's why I can't seem to get into PES. Still the best sports game out there by a about a 1000 miles. Seriously what other sports game comes close? (Don't count PES, same sport) I gave it an 8 because the online is typically laggy and unresponsive and I still can't believe they can't fix it. Maybe next year can be the last game before they just release downloads to just update the game. Expand
  28. Nov 13, 2011
    Definitely the best Fifa game ever. The updates applied to this years classic footballing sim has seen Fifa turn from a repetitive year long 4-0 win against any team on the game into a challenging, realistic footballing experience. Don't get me wrong I have always enjoyed Fifa games but this years addition is a cut above previous editions. PES still has a long way to go to reach the top.Definitely the best Fifa game ever. The updates applied to this years classic footballing sim has seen Fifa turn from a repetitive year long 4-0 win against any team on the game into a challenging, realistic footballing experience. Don't get me wrong I have always enjoyed Fifa games but this years addition is a cut above previous editions. PES still has a long way to go to reach the top. The introduction of the tactical defending adds a new angle to the game rather than just trying to score and let the computer do the defending for you by holding 'B' you a generally thinking of every part of the game. Expand
  29. Nov 20, 2011
    I have been playing Fifa games since '03, likewise with PES. I was more excited about Fifa 12 than I had been about any other Fifa or Pes before. To begin with, I was very happy with my purchase, the graphics were a great improvement on last years, and everything just seemed polished. Brilliant! Then...

I started experiencing some faults. 1) My ultimate team is now useless, and all I can play is a friend, not tournaments, nothing. I have contacted them several times, no resolution. Money wasted on packs, etc. 2) How John Terry will ever be as fast as Samuel Eto'o I don't know, 3) Tactical defending just went to pot, it was ok at the beginning, but sometimes I now find myself conceding on every attack I face.

So overall, Fifa 12 has the potential to get a 10, but little flaws stop this from being the best.
  30. Jul 28, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is a very good step up from FIFA 11. The career mode is way more in depth, with the adding of European League Games and the ability to become a manager/player. The game has no real flaws, except the tendency to have repetitive commentary year after year. Other than that its a great game. Expand
  31. Jun 18, 2013
    Generally loved the game, best FIFA game I've played, I'm quite slow with the buying of FIFA 13 and the pre-order of FIFA 14, so hopefully, they bring much better things for game play. The sport of football has evolved like the game itself has, it's still stupid however that if you stay in one club for ages, you only have some useless young players with no rapid overall change, the limitGenerally loved the game, best FIFA game I've played, I'm quite slow with the buying of FIFA 13 and the pre-order of FIFA 14, so hopefully, they bring much better things for game play. The sport of football has evolved like the game itself has, it's still stupid however that if you stay in one club for ages, you only have some useless young players with no rapid overall change, the limit of getting individual awards and the longevity of FIFA 12's Career Mode made me assume this game was a video game sport joke! The good factors were the fact that the player collisions, referee AI, player movement depending on their movement overalls and the extensions of the player's attributes have improved. Expand
  32. Jan 10, 2012
    Great game, I have a strong bias towards it though as i am a huge football fan and a fan of the fifa franchise.
    Pros- Wide range of game modes Good graphics Ultimate team is incredibly addictive Could spent a seriously long time just playing in the arena Building virtual pro and playing clubs game mode
    Cons- Still quite flat when playing against
    Cons- Still quite flat when playing against computer, seems like a chore The collision system can fail at crucial times Steep learning curve
  33. Jan 16, 2012
    Good game, as much as you can ask for from a year on year sports title. Good graphics, good gameplay, relaistic player movement and actions. Fun to play and online play with pro clubs is brilliant.
  34. Jan 19, 2012
    big step forward with EA SPORTS FIFA 12, which has raised the level of the game simulation.
    The defense tactic has been a great innovation to make realistic and fun match in defense ... the new fun and realistic dribble makes the offensive maneuver, and the slower pace of the game and makes the largest field operation simulation and much more more compelling and logical.
    Who voted 4 is

Who voted 4 is only ONE OF PES fanboy because I genuinely am happy with the work done by Ruter on fifa 12, fifa 11 in fact I enjoyed less, fifa 12 is much more fun to play, there are actions you can make very realistic and animations, collisions, and the rest bring about so much more quality than last year.

is yet another confirmation that the most realistic game of football is FIFA a few stories.

CALL FOR SPORT AND DAVID RUTTER and feedback from the community to follow the Italian and English ... and continue to do so because they are on the right track ... the highest level of simulation is achieved by the feedback you read ocome but can still improve a lot, and let lose 4 pessaries fan boy because boys are just jealous of the fact that EA with FIFA 12 this year has been very successful .. painful to play while their konami did flop again!

EA FIFA 13 regalaci an even better .. but on the basis of this great fifa 12.
  35. Feb 10, 2012
    Fifa 12 is a major improvement defensively from Fifa 11. 11 was a joke because you could use a heat seeking missile (A button) to take the ball from the attacking player. In 12 you have to judge when to make a tackle (if ever). Some people are complaining that you slow down when you jockey. Guess what, don't jockey!
    I never jockey, I only contain (A button) when the opponent is in the
    I never jockey, I only contain (A button) when the opponent is in the final third. If you have to, hold RB to double team while containing. However, you when you double team an opponent, you have to compensate that by making sure one of his buddies isn't open in the box. Also, never slide tackle or do a standing tackle in your final third. You will usually get burned.
    Also, for those of you who think the computer is too difficult, it has gotten more difficult than last year. This year's world class is the equivalent of legendary. However, if you practice enough, you will be able to beat legendary almost every time.
    Finally, for Fifa 13 Ea needs to change a few things:
    1) When a person has inside position on a header, he should always be the one heading the ball. I hate when I always get inside position when I'm on defense, and the opposing offensive player morphs into me and heads the ball over me (In real soccer, jumping over an opponent to head the ball always results in a foul).
    2) Fix the servers: I lose more games to them than to people actually beating me, and my latency is green, and my connection is otherwise crystal clear.
    3) Fix the passing: I hate when I think of a brilliant cutting pass and press A or Y to make it, and the computer decides to pass to a less convenient teammate of the opposition.
  36. Jun 27, 2012
    It's hard to believe that the overall User Score on Metacritic is a lowly 6.6 at the time of this review. FIFA '12 is approaching perfection in football (NOT soccer ;)) simulation. The increased focus on intelligent defence, combined with the requirement of actual skill to break down an opposition in attack (not simply flicking the ball up and blasting it in from 50 yards every fewIt's hard to believe that the overall User Score on Metacritic is a lowly 6.6 at the time of this review. FIFA '12 is approaching perfection in football (NOT soccer ;)) simulation. The increased focus on intelligent defence, combined with the requirement of actual skill to break down an opposition in attack (not simply flicking the ball up and blasting it in from 50 yards every few minutes) is refreshing.

Don't get me wrong; I'm no traditional FIFA fan boy. In fact, I was quite the hardcore PES fanatic until recently. But FIFA just beats the old Konami title hands down in every single respect.

Those players who are used to holding down a button and automatically charging down the ball and auto tackling will be disappointed. You have to hold your position, wait for an interception, mark players, watch for runs behind the defence... in short, you have to play football, which is a novel experience in a football game!

Added to the game mechanic improvements, the DLC content is superb, the community is fantastic, the single player options are brilliant - everything works. If you have the desire to put the time in to play the game properly, you'll get rewarded. Ignore the very errant reviews on here thus far. It's a game that's difficult to imagine being improved upon, and when you play a game like that, you know you're onto a winner.

I score it 9/10, simply because I don't believe I've ever played the perfect game in any genre, and I hope FIFA '13 somehow goes one step further.
  37. Jun 12, 2012
    Absolutely great game. I don't like sports games and it's the only sports game I've ever liked. I haven't played the previous fifas but I did like this one. And both graphically and the gameplay wise it was awesome. Before I got this game I didn't really follow much soccer. But now that I've played it I've actually taking a liking to watching soccer. Whether you like soccer or not this isAbsolutely great game. I don't like sports games and it's the only sports game I've ever liked. I haven't played the previous fifas but I did like this one. And both graphically and the gameplay wise it was awesome. Before I got this game I didn't really follow much soccer. But now that I've played it I've actually taking a liking to watching soccer. Whether you like soccer or not this is a great game. Expand
  38. Sep 5, 2012
    It would have been a 10 if they included LOUNGE MODE!! Otherwise its easily the best football game ever made. Defence is difficult but more realistic. Watch a football game and see how often players get tackled successfully. Its not as easy as they have made it before. Online play is awesome, and the euro dlc is slightly over priced but a good addition. All in all, every soccer fan shouldIt would have been a 10 if they included LOUNGE MODE!! Otherwise its easily the best football game ever made. Defence is difficult but more realistic. Watch a football game and see how often players get tackled successfully. Its not as easy as they have made it before. Online play is awesome, and the euro dlc is slightly over priced but a good addition. All in all, every soccer fan should have this. Don't even dream of comparing to PES. FIFA and EA is in its own league. Expand
  39. Jul 23, 2012
    Unlike game such as MW3, the team in Vancouver always tries to create something special. ALWAYS. In FIFA 12, again they have kept the "Virtual Football Crown" in my mind and MANY others. All the new mechanisms work, and work well. From dribbling to tackling, everything almost seems perfect with new Precision Dribbling and Player Impact Engine. New game modes are AMAZING, and you can almostUnlike game such as MW3, the team in Vancouver always tries to create something special. ALWAYS. In FIFA 12, again they have kept the "Virtual Football Crown" in my mind and MANY others. All the new mechanisms work, and work well. From dribbling to tackling, everything almost seems perfect with new Precision Dribbling and Player Impact Engine. New game modes are AMAZING, and you can almost never be bored of the game. You can go watch (for example) Manchester United vs Chelsea, and then go replay the game on FIFA with new challenges that come out EVERYDAY from the EA Sports team. Albeit there are many glitches (mostly freezing), FIFA 12 is a complete necessity to all football/soccer fans, players, and anywhere in between. Expand
  40. Jan 29, 2015
    This is the best Football Game!Fifa 13/14/15...are Games for Noobs!Fakt ist das ist das beste Fußball Spiel auf dem Markt,auch jetzt noch.Jeder der jammert hat keine Ahnung was Fußball ist!
  41. Feb 21, 2015
    Best FIFA game ever,need I say more? It has great graphics and gameplay and a spectacular career mode except for same transfers happening over and over again.

1. Jan 3, 2012
    It's by far the most realistic football title on the market and there are plenty of game modes to keep players entertained. FIFA 12 is a must own title for football fans who will no doubt be playing up until the next instalment.
  2. This year's game plays ultra-slick. [Dec 2011, p.104]
  3. Nov 29, 2011
    FIFA 12 takes realism to an all-time high in sports games. The innovative changes in gameplay mechanics, much needed changes to career mode, and additional online modes makes this one of the most complete FIFA packages to date. If you're a true football fan, you'd be remiss to pass up FIFA 12 - even if you own FIFA 11.