8.4

1. Dec 19, 2013
    Forza Horizon is a great game. A beautiful open world that immerses you combined with strong racing elements makes for a breath-taking experience. The barn finds in the game, also, are extremely enjoyable.
  2. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is awesome a must own for any racing or top gear fan.It has a lot to do and a nice car list and well-designed world,the one weakness is that the main campaign will probably take 6-10 hours which is not long enough for a racing games.
  3. Jan 31, 2017
    Que gran Spin Off se sacaron los de Microsoft con este Horizon. un videojuego de mundo abierto en la cual se debe competir en una serie de pruebas para ir consiguiendo brazaletes de colores y avanzar. coches ocultos, gran sensación de velocidad, música espectacular, gran variedad de vehículos y gran variedad de tuning, competición online y offline y antes se podía descargar el dlc deQue gran Spin Off se sacaron los de Microsoft con este Horizon. un videojuego de mundo abierto en la cual se debe competir en una serie de pruebas para ir consiguiendo brazaletes de colores y avanzar. coches ocultos, gran sensación de velocidad, música espectacular, gran variedad de vehículos y gran variedad de tuning, competición online y offline y antes se podía descargar el dlc de Rally, un juego perfecto. Expand
  4. Mar 18, 2013
    This game is awesome, they introcued a new side series for Free-Roam in which made users travel around the city beating Racers on the Road to earn cash and also beat the Speed Cams. A amazing game this is.
  5. Jan 6, 2013
    Forza was getting stale. Circuit based racing that has been done to death in the franchise full of exotic exports and authentic driving experiences. The restrictions were too tight it seems, as Playground Games have stripped out all the senses of confinement and given us a stunning naturalistic landscape to race around in. Red rocking canyons, long stretches of road and valleys tearingForza was getting stale. Circuit based racing that has been done to death in the franchise full of exotic exports and authentic driving experiences. The restrictions were too tight it seems, as Playground Games have stripped out all the senses of confinement and given us a stunning naturalistic landscape to race around in. Red rocking canyons, long stretches of road and valleys tearing through the countryside with mountains gleaning in the backgrounds. The lack of changing weather systems and varied terrain are slight dents in the bodywork, but bringing Forza to the open world is a successful experiment that is due to a repeat trip. Expand
  6. Oct 28, 2012
    I'm very much enjoying this game! Comparing it to Forza 4 (seems the right thing to do), this wins in almost every way. Better graphics, better presentation, better progression - but with the same fantastic handling model backing it up! Dropping the progression system of Forza 4 works very much in this game's favour. Now, instead of navigating menus and selecting from various race andI'm very much enjoying this game! Comparing it to Forza 4 (seems the right thing to do), this wins in almost every way. Better graphics, better presentation, better progression - but with the same fantastic handling model backing it up! Dropping the progression system of Forza 4 works very much in this game's favour. Now, instead of navigating menus and selecting from various race and series types, you simply set your GPS to an event that is open, and drive to it. Wonderful fun, with the great physics that Forza has built over the years. If you can't be bothered to drive (it can take a few minutes to cross the map) you can open up way points as you travel, which can be teleported to (at a cost) from wherever you are. The presentation has moved away from serious racing sim territory, and into a camp that is very much Need for Speed's domain. Except Forza manages to pull it off (almost) without being too crass. The game opens up with you racing towards "Horizon", with only 10 spaces remaining to be included in the events. Of course, you just make it... and so begins your journey as the noobie of Horizon. Whilst driving about between events, you will be told of "barn finds" and given a general area to search. Some very cool old cars come out of this once you find them. You also find speed traps, and it is up to you to get the fastest speed through them - when you pass one, it records your speed, and compares it to your personal best AND the best speed of all your friends, encouraging a nice competition especially when a message flashes up saying "blahblah has beaten your speed camera record". Another exciting addition is the ability to play against ghosts of other players' best times on any course once you complete it. It could be someone on your friends list, or a complete stranger, but it's a lot of fun trying to best another's times in such a way (and it still allows you to do so with a Silver account, which is nice). I picked up the Wireless "speed wheel" today, after a couple of days of playing with a pad, and am pleased to confirm the wheel works wonderfully! When I'm trying to get a best time, or fastest speed through a speed camera, I will default to my pad, but for more casual races, the wheels is awesome, the game just works with it.

All in all this is a fantastic game, and whilst watered down in some respects, it is better for it. It's been billed as a spin off, and it certainly fills the gap until another "proper" Forza comes along.
  7. Mar 21, 2015
    Personally, I dislike Gran Turismo (Specifically GT5 (Not to be confused with GTA5)) and have always preferred arcade racers (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Burnout Paradise etc.), so when I went into Forza Horizon, boy was I surprised.

Pros: The setting of Forza Horizon is stunning and unique. No other game (aside from Horizon 2) has the same fantastic atmosphere of being in a racing

Pros:
    The setting of Forza Horizon is stunning and unique. No other game (aside from Horizon 2) has the same fantastic atmosphere of being in a racing festival. The feeling is gratifying and atmospheric.
    Along with the great atmosphere, the visuals are also fantastic to look at. Not quite up to Halo 4's standard, but lighting is great and environments look very good.
    The actual driving is very nice. Much better than Gran Turismo. The controls are very nice, the scheme actually makes sense and difficulty is generally balanced, even though you can change it.
    Sound design, unlike Gran Turismo, is great! The right cars have the right amount of auditory aggression to them and its great!
    There are lots of things to do at Horizon, from races to PR stunts to RACING HELICOPTERS AND PLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a lot of variety to the game and you will not run out of races to do.
    There are lots of cars to buy and choose from. Not too sure how many there are, but there is a good variety of car brands and racing purists will spend ages looking through them.
    The online modes are actually very surprisingly good. They are generally fun and you can get into some games, despite many people not playing the game anymore. (Possibly because of Horizon 2 being out).

Nitpick:
    Personally, the music is not to my taste and just reminds me what this world has come to. It doesn't affect the game though.

In conclusion. Forza Horizon is a fantastic game and is on par with Halo 4 as my 2012 Game of the Year! Darn, Microsoft did well for me in 2012 :D

8. Nov 6, 2012
    A breath of fresh air for the series and one that should appeal to fans old and new, Forza Horizon may have toned down on the realism but the open world environment and host of quirky ideas more than make up for any discrepancies. This is a racing game that has plenty under the hood, and leaves you wanting one more shot at racing glory.
  9. Jan 17, 2013
    Such distances from the original series are often not good, in this case, however, lived up to the task, and Microsoft has done a really nice racer. Interesting festival atmosphere, very pleasant driving model, interesting races, open road, and most importantly, the view from the inside, so that the game is really fun. The game, however, has its drawbacks, we feel terrible constraints onSuch distances from the original series are often not good, in this case, however, lived up to the task, and Microsoft has done a really nice racer. Interesting festival atmosphere, very pleasant driving model, interesting races, open road, and most importantly, the view from the inside, so that the game is really fun. The game, however, has its drawbacks, we feel terrible constraints on the choice of cars, not used for racing at night, do not admire artwork and designer to the power of imposing additional races. My Rating - 8/10 Expand
  10. Jan 15, 2013
    I recall seeing rumors for this game popping up in the Forza 4 thread and instantly despising it once I saw the trailer. Being a fan of racing games, dumping many hours in Forza 3 and 4, and also a huge fan of EDM, it was like seeing them perverted and slapped together in some BS off year game. While I still hold strong on my position of the whole EDM center to the game, it held up on theI recall seeing rumors for this game popping up in the Forza 4 thread and instantly despising it once I saw the trailer. Being a fan of racing games, dumping many hours in Forza 3 and 4, and also a huge fan of EDM, it was like seeing them perverted and slapped together in some BS off year game. While I still hold strong on my position of the whole EDM center to the game, it held up on the racing side. If seeing a racer look so damn beautiful and remind me what it is like to drive a nice car through a beautiful part of the world wasn't enough, the gameplay was really fun. It held up extremely well to what I would expect from a Forza series and in some cases went beyond my expectations in providing something that a more "arcady" racer wouldn't necessarily require to please most of its fans. My favorite parts of the game were the point to point races that felt more like a reality than something like a circuit race. Being able to fly at 120mph on the edge of the cliff with the orange faces of Colorado's natural formations surrounding me or blazing down desert highways dodging commuter traffic at absurd speeds were really the staples of this game; these were the moments that kept me wanting more. There were definitely dull moments and a lot of the story, if you want to call it that, was exactly the same as NFS: Pro Street. I think the most surprising part for me was how much side stuff there was to do. When I first started playing I was annoyed by how far apart the races were and thinking about how much time I was going to spend over the course of the game driving in between events versus just choosing an event off a grid in Forza 4. Luckily the game soon unveils that you actually have an amazing amount of other stuff to do to pass the time and make those trips more fun. I equate it to interactive loading screens. Some of the downsides for me included not being able to swap my free roam car with ease or not being able to tune/upgrade without visiting the garage in the center of the map. I often found myself driving the same car in between events for each act of the game. So, I am pleased to say that Forza Horizon was the first game I completed in 2013, and if you are the kind of person who enjoys racing games (especially ones that are BEAUTIFUL), arcade or sim, this is absolutely worth dropping time into. Expand
  11. Oct 28, 2012
    Been playing Forza over the weekend and although this is an early review, I reckon it's one of the best driving games out there. I sort of got bored with previous Forza games but there is enough variety of race types and locations to make this one very interesting. The developers should win an award for the graphical design in this game, for a console the graphics are excellent and theyBeen playing Forza over the weekend and although this is an early review, I reckon it's one of the best driving games out there. I sort of got bored with previous Forza games but there is enough variety of race types and locations to make this one very interesting. The developers should win an award for the graphical design in this game, for a console the graphics are excellent and they fly along at a consistent frame rate and I've yet to see any slow down, even at night. The music is one of the things that I love about this game, a good range of tunes on the radio stations and nice to hear The Stone Roses when I'm drifting my Lambo Countach. The handling is superb and the range of cars make this a driving game for car lovers. It's easily my favourite driving game of this generation with some cracking DLC to come, including rally.
    The open road aspect in single player is a little empty but if you find enough places to jump, spin, drift of overtake, it's a lot of fun. Currently I'm driving classic Beetle with a supercharger!
    The only reason this game is an 9 is the fact that I can side swipe a fence but I get stuck up against a little bush. That sort of stuff grates after a bit. Top game with some nice classic cars and the best looking driving game to ever grace a console. Now bring on Most Wanted!
  12. Nov 24, 2012
    What an amazing game. Somehow they have managed to merge best parts of free roam racing games and the fantastic simulation of forza games into one. In singleplayer there is so much to do and none of it is tedious like other games can be. The cars drive really well (as expected). This game is a must have. The online is the weak link, however and that is why I am giving it a 9 and not a 10.
  13. Nov 14, 2012
    This game really has no right to be this good. No cops, no crazy jumps, no driving off the track in an open world racer. Yet here I am wondering if this is the best racer I have played this generation. Could be. But finding something to compare it too is a little hard. It isn't really like Forza 4 or GT5 but it isn't quite Burnout either. The cars control as arcade or as sim as you want soThis game really has no right to be this good. No cops, no crazy jumps, no driving off the track in an open world racer. Yet here I am wondering if this is the best racer I have played this generation. Could be. But finding something to compare it too is a little hard. It isn't really like Forza 4 or GT5 but it isn't quite Burnout either. The cars control as arcade or as sim as you want so you basically get the best of both worlds. You have standard races, 1 on 1 races, glorified time trials racing against planes and hot air balloons, sections where you just try and hit top speeds, signs to destroy for discounts, old cars called barn finds to discover hidden in the world (Supposed to be Colorado and does a decent job of doing it), and Forza 4's insane livery / car details system. But it is all kept in realism so maybe it is a tad too safe for a system with 3 Forza's and 2 Project Gotham's. The cars look great bit not quite up to Forza 4's levels plus there are not quite as many to choose from. It also runs at 30 fps instead of 60. And when you see it you will know why. It looks incredible and some of the cars are so fast it looks like the road textures are moving backwards! Great variety in racing terrain as well. Dirt, mud, street, gravel. It is all here and most races require you driving on more than one. It has the best lighting engine in any racer by far, a sweet day to night cycle, and very little pop-in. And these tracks are insanely detailed. Nothing is better than driving through the forest and seeing the lights from a nearby town or better yet, the Horizon Festival in the background. It is a looker and one of the best looking console games out period. Speaking of the festival that counts as your hub for all things racing. Your garage, upgrades, all done there. There is somewhat of a story to it but I lost interest in it. Needless to say the music was decent enough that I did not load up my hard drive music to turn it off. The story did do a good job on how you earn the wrist bands, which in actuality just opens up more tracks. If you have a 360 and like racers there is no reason not to pick this up. It is probably the best racing game out, and since racing is usually my favorite genre, that is saying something. Expand
  14. Aug 6, 2013
    this game is fantastic! reminds me of need for speed underground last generation but with a huge open world and a tonne of great cars. graphically the game is great and the environments and cars have that great feel. the difficulty of the game can be adjusted in a number of ways to ensure the game is never to hard or to easy. throw in a tonne of customization abilities, many racing modesthis game is fantastic! reminds me of need for speed underground last generation but with a huge open world and a tonne of great cars. graphically the game is great and the environments and cars have that great feel. the difficulty of the game can be adjusted in a number of ways to ensure the game is never to hard or to easy. throw in a tonne of customization abilities, many racing modes and open world events such as random challenges, barnyard cars and speed cameras this game has a lot of content. Expand
  15. Nov 8, 2012
    Thought this would be a nice addition to the Forza franchise but is a game of it's own, It's TDU2 done like I wanted it to be. No tuning but I'm not that good of a tuner anyway and tired to losing to those that are (the same guys I share my paints with but don't share their tunes...grrr) The online racing is a blast and love Virus and King. Only drawback is not enough cars but that willThought this would be a nice addition to the Forza franchise but is a game of it's own, It's TDU2 done like I wanted it to be. No tuning but I'm not that good of a tuner anyway and tired to losing to those that are (the same guys I share my paints with but don't share their tunes...grrr) The online racing is a blast and love Virus and King. Only drawback is not enough cars but that will change as time goes on. Can't wait for Horizon II......used to play FORZA4 daily, haven't touched it since I got Horizon. Expand
  16. Nov 7, 2012
    Not as jawdroppingly gorgeous as Forza Motorsport 4, but an amazing and fun open world racer that puts its competition to shame. Cars are still beautiful and lovingly recreated, but the real draw for this game is the physics engine, which makes most other racing games feel so unrealistic by comparison. For me, Forza is the pinnacle of the racing genre and Horizon is an open world ForzaNot as jawdroppingly gorgeous as Forza Motorsport 4, but an amazing and fun open world racer that puts its competition to shame. Cars are still beautiful and lovingly recreated, but the real draw for this game is the physics engine, which makes most other racing games feel so unrealistic by comparison. For me, Forza is the pinnacle of the racing genre and Horizon is an open world Forza game. At times, the game nags you to participate in particular races or spend real life money to buy things you can earn in game, but I'm able to ignore that crap and revel in the amazing Colorado world that Horizon offers. Expand
  17. Apr 13, 2016
    I had my doubts. But the truth is that the game shows that even if the Forza for the general public this led me excellently. the game has a lot livertad, many cars, lots of customization, many races, good sense of speed and on Line fantastic.
  18. Sep 14, 2014
    So after getting this game 2 years ago, I can still pick it up, put it into my 360 and have as much fun in it as if I only got it a month ago. I have like 20 other racing games that I've collected since 2007 for the 360, and 18 of them I haven't even touched. So why did I pick up Horizon again after over a year? Because the virtual driving experience that it provides is really unique andSo after getting this game 2 years ago, I can still pick it up, put it into my 360 and have as much fun in it as if I only got it a month ago. I have like 20 other racing games that I've collected since 2007 for the 360, and 18 of them I haven't even touched. So why did I pick up Horizon again after over a year? Because the virtual driving experience that it provides is really unique and thrilling, and there is no other game out there that can provide such an experience, not until Horizon 2 drops in a few weeks.

That experience is having robust sim-cade car handling on the open world. It may feel like an arcade racer at first, but get in a RWD supercar, turn off all the assists, select cockpit view and try to drive as fast as you can while sticking to one road lane, and you'll discover something that you've never experienced before in any Need for Speed game.
  19. Jan 17, 2013
    Great stuff, lots of diversity in the races, runs very smooth for 30hz. It''s good to look at as a companion to FM4 - it's frivolous but probably more fun, just less intense - so it depends what you're in the mood for. It's technically remarkable, kudos to the devs. To put handling like this in an open world sets a precedent. All the hip urban festival stuff is bulls**t, but it doesn'tGreat stuff, lots of diversity in the races, runs very smooth for 30hz. It''s good to look at as a companion to FM4 - it's frivolous but probably more fun, just less intense - so it depends what you're in the mood for. It's technically remarkable, kudos to the devs. To put handling like this in an open world sets a precedent. All the hip urban festival stuff is bulls**t, but it doesn't detract from the quality of the game. Expand
  20. Dec 1, 2012
    Loved this game. Can be as sim or arcady as you like - my preference is somewhere between. Also plays great with the wireless steering wheel. Gorgeous graphics, fantastic cars and scenery, races and progression are expertly set up - only bummer are the endless taunts you have to suffer from the game's characters before each race. Otherwise, my favourite racing game on console. A+!!!
  21. Oct 26, 2014
    A really fun game with AMAZING graphics. It has great colour to it, and the shining sun looks ever so beautiful shining on the cars. The multiplayer is great fun, and I mean GREAT.
  22. Nov 19, 2012
    After owning and selling 2 Xbox 360's now i thought i had had enough of the Microsoft console, preferring the slicker graphics and general nerdiness of a PC rig. That was until this game was released...and being an avid fan of the Forza series i succumed to the purchase of my 3rd Xbox 360. So far i have not been disapointed with my decidion, Horizon is everything i was expecting and inAfter owning and selling 2 Xbox 360's now i thought i had had enough of the Microsoft console, preferring the slicker graphics and general nerdiness of a PC rig. That was until this game was released...and being an avid fan of the Forza series i succumed to the purchase of my 3rd Xbox 360. So far i have not been disapointed with my decidion, Horizon is everything i was expecting and in places a little more. Having played the new NFS: Most wanted title before getting my hands on Horizon i was genuinely shocked and pleasently surprised by the graphcis, options, feel of cars and attention to detail you get with Horizon. Cars still portray some of the traits from the Forza Motorsport handling models, providing a solid, grounded yet more forgiving feel when hurtling around the country roads in Horizon. The open world take on the Forza game is a welcome addition with tracks, roads and short cuts providing an excellent playground for the generous car list provided by the Turn 10 team. I am only about 2 hours into the game and continue to be enthralled and surprised by what is thrown at me in this game, but from Turn 10 should i expect anything else? Expand
  23. Nov 28, 2012
    What do you get when you take a bunch of Brits who worked on such game series like Project Gotham Racing,Colin Mcrae, DIRT, GRID, BLUR and others? You get a new British developer named Play Ground Games and a great game named Forza Horizon is what! I enjoyed previous Forza games but there was a lot that i didn't like about them...1.Driving round the same track for more than 3 laps boresWhat do you get when you take a bunch of Brits who worked on such game series like Project Gotham Racing,Colin Mcrae, DIRT, GRID, BLUR and others? You get a new British developer named Play Ground Games and a great game named Forza Horizon is what! I enjoyed previous Forza games but there was a lot that i didn't like about them...1.Driving round the same track for more than 3 laps bores me. 2.The backround graphics looked terrible,buildings and trees etc just looked poo! 3.The music in them was terrible. Forza Horizon ditches race tracks for a big open world set in Colorado US...now let me tell you...this game looks incredible, the backround graphics are much much better than previous Forzas and the whole game is not only one of the best graphical racing games, it's also one of the best graphical games out there on console.The closest thing to compare it to graphicaly is Criterion Games Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 which also looks amazing.The locations are very varied and similar too,from deserts to forests to cities to small towns.The new day/night lighting cycle is very impressive,suns sets and rises with bursts of light from behind snowy mountains and through trees,as flocks of birds take to the skys and Autumn leaves gently fall from the trees,while the Horizon festival lights up the sky with lots of lights lasers and fireworks,it all looks impressive. There are around 140 cars on offer with many more to download, graphically the cars are all great but a mixed bunch, what i mean by this is some of the cars (The main big boys like the Ferrari 458 Italia etc) look just like in Forza 4, while others are around 85-95% as good looking as Forza 4's. Think of the cars in Need For Speed The Run and Forza 4...well their inbetween the 2, better looking than The Runs but not quite as good as Forza 4's...so the cars look great and the change doesnt stick out like a sore thumb at all,the whole thing blends real well.The traffic on the road looks very good just like it did in Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010,lots of real world traffic cars,vans and lorrys driving around the open world.Selecting cars in the show room look 90 to 95% as good as Forza 4, but the new lighting system looks better with light reflecting off the cars and even the lighting rigs on the shoowroom roof reflecting in the windscreen etc. Theres an overwhelming ammount to do in Forza Horizon, lots of varied events and things to do from racing on and off road,racing planes,hot air balloons,sprint races,track races,street races and more.Also every now and again 'Barn finds' will be announced over one of the radio stations, basically you have to find a barns that have old run down cars in them so an old guy can fix them up for you to keep or sell.Handling is very much like Forza 4 with just a dashing of Race Driver GRID in there + you get to select different modes like Simulator,assisted or customize your own just like in Forza 4, its all there the same as simulator upgrades takn straight from Forza 4, add turbos,suspension,body kits,decals,change the paint,wheels,everything from Forza 4 is in here to keep the simulator fans happy. There are many different road surfaces on and off road and all of them feel different and a pleaure to drive on. The music is much better than previous Forza games, this time the famous British Electro duo Chase & Status have put together over 60 different artists across 3 stations. Lots of house,dance,electro,dub step,drum and base which all the Europeans will love, It also has a diverse selection of Rock and lots of remixes of of indie festival favorites. The radio is alos alive with different radio DJ's talking about random funny stuff and giving you updates on all kinds of things from barn finds,to latest racing news,whos cool and whos not,whos challenging and inviting who to events and talk about random celebrities at the Horizon festival, so the radio stations feel alive the whole time and never get boring.For fans of the cheesie stories and high end custcenes in the Need For Speed Undergound and Most Wanted 2005 series, you will love Horizon as it has all these and a story to it,hot girls,other racers challenging you an smack talkin,weird an wonderfull celebrities,old wise men who fix up your cars while offering you advice and educating you a bit on the classic barn find cars, theres plenty of all that in Horizon and its all done well and looks great. Neat little touches where men and hot girls stand in the middle of the road with flares to start some street races or neon flares shooting up in the sky to start a race before landing in the middle of the road and fizzling out,and fireworks and conffetti as you cross the finish line. I think its the best Forza in the series as i love open world racers (and no im not a kid! Ive noticed simulator fans saying that Horizon is for kids,im 30),add that to its amazing graphics,great music and overwhelming content and you have one of the best racing games ever made. Expand
  24. Dec 1, 2012
    Ok if you check my last review i hated Forza 4 alot, even though it had top gear in it. Anyway horizan much improves from Forza 4 in many ways that made me love it more, heck it is one of the best racing games that i have played so far. First off you will see that it is open world strait off the bat, and you will also notice that the enviornments are beautiful and diverse. Then one thingOk if you check my last review i hated Forza 4 alot, even though it had top gear in it. Anyway horizan much improves from Forza 4 in many ways that made me love it more, heck it is one of the best racing games that i have played so far. First off you will see that it is open world strait off the bat, and you will also notice that the enviornments are beautiful and diverse. Then one thing is that multiplayer is much better aswell, i can actually find a match and the whole storefront has been streamlined to make it much easier to get what you need and go on. And another thing that really didn't need improvement is the car sounds, yet they made them even better. Now a Diablo sounds really close to the actually, the only difference is that a real one would be too loud for the game to handle. And one thing that i like the most is that they made the game much more challenging and less restrictive on what you want to drive, the AI is really, really hard on the highest difficulty, compare that to Forza 4 where even i could get 3rd with the AI on hard and all assist off. The only problem with this game i that the world is too small, in comparrison to TDU1 and TDU2, luckly Horizan beats the TDU series on every other level. And i guess another minor problem is that the car crash physics are the worse since FM1, and the rollover physics, sadly this is because GRID set that bar so high for me i really don't see FM getting to that level. Though a major problem i still run into is that the game as a whole is still a little to easy. I already have 700k and i don't know how to spend it, i never feel the urge to tune a car unless for the fun of it, never for making it easier to win. Sum it up Pros:Streamlined online, harder then FM4, enviornments, and very fun to explore. Cons:Still fairly easy, outdated crashes. Overall i give it a solid 8/10. Expand
  25. Oct 26, 2012
    Forza is getting real
    Forza Motorsport is about cars, racing and is serious
    This, is about cars, musics, driver and fun! If you want a game that you can spend a long time on and have fun. This is the deal. One thing to point out is that, I hate people judging the game on rather if there are DLC or not. At last, I will give this game a solid 10. I now have to get some rest after
    Forza is getting real
    Forza Motorsport is about cars, racing and is serious
    This, is about cars, musics, driver and fun!
    If you want a game that you can spend a long time on and have fun.
    This is the deal.
    At last, I will give this game a solid 10.
    I now have to get some rest after playing this non-stop for five hours...
  26. Jan 3, 2013
    it's very good many new things great songs why not buy it nice cars nice places to race the game looks awesome it's a free rom if you love free rom racing games you will want to get this game (
  27. Oct 23, 2012
    Only an hour or so into this and I'm glad that Turn 10 decided to spice things up a little with an open plan environment. The game physics are very similar to Forza's usual recipe, however, it does retain a sense of arcade style that is evident when taking corners fast and putting your foot down on the gas. The graphics are quite nice whilst the vehicles are moving, however, whilst in aOnly an hour or so into this and I'm glad that Turn 10 decided to spice things up a little with an open plan environment. The game physics are very similar to Forza's usual recipe, however, it does retain a sense of arcade style that is evident when taking corners fast and putting your foot down on the gas. The graphics are quite nice whilst the vehicles are moving, however, whilst in a stand still position, certain areas of the scenery appear slightly jagged. Certain car designs are still not spot on and the rim variety has not changed either (straight import from FM4). It would have also been nice if Turn 10 had added greater depth to certain areas of vehicle modification (e.g. adjusting the offset - wheels sit flush/or slightly out of the guards) considering this is based on street shows/events. Overall, a great game for car fanatics. If you like NFS/arcade style games, let me tell you one thing - this game does it a whole lot better with the addition of precise in game physics. Expand
  28. Jan 1, 2015
    This is a brilliant game with so many good features in it.Its got good driving physics and beautiful graphics with a pretty big map. It has really good music too. This game has a special feature, you can rewind time when your in a race or free roam so if you crash you can go back. Its a great game.
  29. Dec 2, 2012
    I just purchased this game on black Friday for 15$, and let me tell you it was well worth it. I am usually a little skeptical when it comes to racing games because I want one that is fun but not too arcade like and also one that is realistic but not simulation. This for me was the perfect mix of the two. It takes a lot from what was great in Forza 4 and just makes it a little more arcadeI just purchased this game on black Friday for 15$, and let me tell you it was well worth it. I am usually a little skeptical when it comes to racing games because I want one that is fun but not too arcade like and also one that is realistic but not simulation. This for me was the perfect mix of the two. It takes a lot from what was great in Forza 4 and just makes it a little more arcade like with better drifting. The vehicle customization is immersive and deep as you would expect from a Forza game, and the car clubs are back and still as fun as before. The online play is your standard fair for a racing game, but they also have playground play lists like infection, and cat and mouse etc. I had a lot of fun playing with friends online and its interesting because every time you rank up, you get a lottery and you can win anything from 4500 credits, to a new car, or even one million credits. Overall the atmosphere is pleasing, the mechanics are top notch, the customization is great, and the overall presentation is very well done. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a little arcade flavor with their racing games. Expand
  30. Nov 13, 2012
    Best game ever made on one level with Criterion and Rockstar, real next-gen graphics and very detalied world in all moments, from cutscenes to track objects. Best soundtrack EVER inludes #1 hits from bands: Arctic Monkeys, Dizzie Rescal ft. DJ Fresh, Benny Benassi, Santigold and classics 80-90s New Order/The Stone Roses.

1. Feb 28, 2013
    Forza Horizon is not simply a great racing game; it’s a great game in general. From the handling to the visuals and sound, from the tweaking to the reward system, Horizon has everything it needs to be an enjoyable time. It may lack the challenge and depth that fans of the core Forza series know and love but if you’ve admired the Forza Motorsport games from a distance (like me) then do yourself a favor and play this amazing game.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 30, 2012
    Valiant and almost flawless effort to bring more arcade elements into the serious Forza games offers more than any other competition. [Dec 2012]
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    Like a real party Forza Horizon can entertain you for hours. The game offers variation in both the singleplayer and multiplayer modes and looks fantastic. The soundtrack just completes it. Despite a few flaws the franchise took a turn that proves to be good for newcomers, but also great for the fanbase. You can't miss out on this party.