Fruit Ninja Kinect Xbox 360

6.4

1. Nov 26, 2011
    Its actually a rather generic game. Its not bad, Its actually quite enjoyable. But all you literally do is just wave your arms to chop the fruit, It gets boring after a while. Especially when it lacks other modes as well.
  2. Aug 11, 2011
    I loved Fruit Ninja Kinect on my iPhone, so I thought it would be a great fit on the 360. It's great if you're kinda tired, as you don't have as much kicking & jumping like most Kinect games, it's primarily swinging your arms in chopping motions. The biggest downside I've found to this is that when The Gunstringer comes out, you get this free--so if you wait a few months for it to comeI loved Fruit Ninja Kinect on my iPhone, so I thought it would be a great fit on the 360. It's great if you're kinda tired, as you don't have as much kicking & jumping like most Kinect games, it's primarily swinging your arms in chopping motions. The biggest downside I've found to this is that when The Gunstringer comes out, you get this free--so if you wait a few months for it to come out, you'll have this to go with it! Expand
  3. Sep 6, 2011
    The game was excellent, but...rather difficult. The controls make it hard to play. If you're good at the iPhone version, don't you think you'll be good at this one. It's completely different. But hey, you get to act like a ninja. Who doesn't want to do that?
  4. Mar 23, 2012
    A thoroughly enjoyable game on many levels. Kinect is definitely the best suited platform for this game. Ideal for parties and social events due to its entertaining party mode. However, it is a minigame and $10 is way too steep. Not a great value package but that would be my only complaint. It is original and undeniably fun so if you're prepated to pay normal game prices then it's a mustA thoroughly enjoyable game on many levels. Kinect is definitely the best suited platform for this game. Ideal for parties and social events due to its entertaining party mode. However, it is a minigame and $10 is way too steep. Not a great value package but that would be my only complaint. It is original and undeniably fun so if you're prepated to pay normal game prices then it's a must have for all ages. Expand

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Sep 19, 2011
    As a handheld game, Fruit Ninja worked fine, but as a 360 title it's a briefly fun but very shallow affair that will leave most hungry for something more. [Issue#76, p.103]
  2. Sep 4, 2011
    Any way you peel it, Fruit Ninja Kinect is a bare bones game about swinging your arms at flying produce. If you're too proud to see the stupid amusement in doing as much, you will hate it. For those of us wanting a bit of silly, mostly mindless fun, it's a refreshing new way to work up a sweat and look like an idiot.
  3. Sep 4, 2011
    On Kinect, Fruit Ninja is a nice experience that show its repetitiveness really too quickly, and at the 800 MP price point results hard to recommend.