• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Feb 14, 2006
7.7

1. Feb 9, 2012
    I love this game, it is a very nice way for a stress relief. Just blowing things up not giving a **** what you blew up. One word to describe it Awesome
  2. Sep 12, 2010
    At this time (2010) you can probably get this game really cheap and it's worth it for a laugh. The off-line single player is pretty decent. You won't want to play it straight through or anything. But, it is pretty fun and something you'll probably come back to from time-to-time.

I think the online would be really fun, but alas no one has been in the game lobby when I've tried to test that out. Anyone who has or gets the game that wants to play on XBL send me a message at gamertag=ItsHimAgain

1. Cars with guns should equal good times, but Full Auto’s skin-deep thrills last only as long as it takes for a quick easy test drive. [Mar 2006, p.77]
  2. As far as racing games go, Full Auto’s arcade handling provides a welcome change to the rigours of the superb "Project Gotham Racing 3," but the slowdown and – in some cases – downright bugginess means that it won’t ever take you to gaming nirvana.
  3. Full Auto features one of the coolest game mechanics on the Xbox 360 to date and that is the “Un-Wreck” or rewind time.