Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Xbox 360

6.7

1. MikeTuncap
    Jul 2, 2008
    Like others have said, you'll only really like this game if your an Aerosmith fan. Song choice was great, but not enough. Hopefully in the future their will be DLC with songs like "Janie's Got a Gun", "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)", "Amazing", etc. Overall, I really liked the game.
  2. MarkZim
    Jun 29, 2008
    If you liked Guitar Hero 3, you will like Guitar Hero Aerosmith. The animations are better and the songs are a lot of fun to play. The only downfall is that there are only 41 songs in the game. I am only a mild Aerosmith fan and I still like the game a lot.
  3. AlJimenez
    Jul 24, 2008
    This is the first GH game I've owned, and Im thouroughly enjoying it. I can see how some GH players may feel a little disapointed with just a few new avatars and less songs than prior GH games, but for people like me who A) Like Aerosmith and B) is the first time owning a GH game, It more than justifies the $100 I spent on it.
  4. May 7, 2012
    It really does come down to how much you like,love or hate Aerosmith.The game is flawless and is executed with the utmost brilliance.I think there could of been a little extra love put in the game like Metallica and the Beatles.Let's get honest though,Metallica rocks far more then Aerosmith so that is the main reason, in this case, why it had higher reviews then this game.I picked thisIt really does come down to how much you like,love or hate Aerosmith.The game is flawless and is executed with the utmost brilliance.I think there could of been a little extra love put in the game like Metallica and the Beatles.Let's get honest though,Metallica rocks far more then Aerosmith so that is the main reason, in this case, why it had higher reviews then this game.I picked this game up from a pawn shop for $3 and it's currently $5 at game stop,so go buy it because even if your a so-so fan your still gonna get your money's worth and then some. Expand
  5. Sep 26, 2013
    The game is good. I like Aerosmith, I got to give them credit for the extras in the game compared to GH3. There are new guitars even the returned ones like the Thunderbird, and the Gibson EDS-1275, new finishes especially for the guitars that appeared in GH3 like blue for the Kramer Focus, New Century for the Flying V although it did appear in GH2, white and yellow for the Synapse,The game is good. I like Aerosmith, I got to give them credit for the extras in the game compared to GH3. There are new guitars even the returned ones like the Thunderbird, and the Gibson EDS-1275, new finishes especially for the guitars that appeared in GH3 like blue for the Kramer Focus, New Century for the Flying V although it did appear in GH2, white and yellow for the Synapse, transparent blue and amber for the Epiphone Les Paul, characters' styles info. Aerosmith's guitars and basses are cool like the Ampeg Dan Armstrong, Les Paul Glittering Gold, Sadowsky Pink Sparkle, and the Gretsch G6128T Duo Jet Doubleneck. The game is easier than GH3. These are its pros.
    But there are some cons in this game. It's just that it should've had other songs like I Don't Want to Miss a Thing, Janie's Got a Gun, Amazing, and even Last Child and Same Old Song and Dance.
    The GH Xbox 360 Dual Pack makes me think the game is worth it.
  6. Aug 21, 2015
    Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is an amazing game, especially for fans of the band. As a hardcore fan, this game was a gem, and something I wished that I had played sooner.

1. An entry to the Guitar Hero series focusing on the history of one band is a risky move, but fans of Aerosmith should enjoy this retrospective.
    With bonus songs from Perry's solo efforts and a fully animated Steven Tyler swallowing the microphone, the game's target audience is very clear -- and for them, the game's existence is justified.
    It's just sort of a bummer not to see anything new brought to the table other than a digital Steven Tyler (which actually looks less freakish than the real Steven Tyler).