6.7

1. MarkZim
    Jun 29, 2008
    If you liked Guitar Hero 3, you will like Guitar Hero Aerosmith. The animations are better and the songs are a lot of fun to play. The only downfall is that there are only 41 songs in the game. I am only a mild Aerosmith fan and I still like the game a lot.
  2. May 7, 2012
    It really does come down to how much you like,love or hate Aerosmith.The game is flawless and is executed with the utmost brilliance.I think there could of been a little extra love put in the game like Metallica and the Beatles.Let's get honest though,Metallica rocks far more then Aerosmith so that is the main reason, in this case, why it had higher reviews then this game.I picked thisIt really does come down to how much you like,love or hate Aerosmith.The game is flawless and is executed with the utmost brilliance.I think there could of been a little extra love put in the game like Metallica and the Beatles.Let's get honest though,Metallica rocks far more then Aerosmith so that is the main reason, in this case, why it had higher reviews then this game.I picked this game up from a pawn shop for $3 and it's currently $5 at game stop,so go buy it because even if your a so-so fan your still gonna get your money's worth and then some. Expand

1. An entry to the Guitar Hero series focusing on the history of one band is a risky move, but fans of Aerosmith should enjoy this retrospective.
    With bonus songs from Perry's solo efforts and a fully animated Steven Tyler swallowing the microphone, the game's target audience is very clear -- and for them, the game's existence is justified.
    It's just sort of a bummer not to see anything new brought to the table other than a digital Steven Tyler (which actually looks less freakish than the real Steven Tyler).