8.1

1. ChrisR.
    Aug 12, 2007
    I dunno, why the hell people like this game, for my taste, this game is as metal as DDR, this game has no metal cred whatso ever. No self Respecting metal head would really want to waste their time with a game as commercial and just plain lame, if you really like Rock, just go out to a local music store and buy yourself a real guitar and butcher the music that way, instead of just I dunno, why the hell people like this game, for my taste, this game is as metal as DDR, this game has no metal cred whatso ever. No self Respecting metal head would really want to waste their time with a game as commercial and just plain lame, if you really like Rock, just go out to a local music store and buy yourself a real guitar and butcher the music that way, instead of just embarassing yourselves with a plastic one. Expand

1. Expect your non-gaming friends, family, and spouses to beg for the chance to bring the rock. That power alone makes Guitar Hero II a must-play. [Mar 2007, p.68]
  2. Everybody who frequents the game knows the feeling when the prompts melt away and you find yourself actually playing the music; that's why Guitar Hero is the best music and/or mainstream game to hit these United States. [Mar 2007, p.56]
  3. It's exactly like Guitar Hero II for the PS2, but made even better by Microsoft's favorite son. [Mar 2007, p.58]