8.4

1. AlexNewman
    Sep 14, 2009
    If you liked IL-2 for the PC and like me no longer have a computer, this game is the closest you'll get to the realism of flight on a console, the realistic mode is awesome and makes the game feel real, after the first couple of missions the controls come easy and the game is just fun.
  2. MattT
    Sep 8, 2009
    This is easily one of the greatest fighter pilot games out there. As a huge Ace Combat fan I adore the controls and physics of this game. Along with a fantastic campaign that's in your face and lots of fun.
  3. TJ
    Sep 17, 2009
    Currently, one of my favorite air combat games on any console. In some ways, it's more viscerally satisfying than ace combat - the destruction of enemy planes is so realistic and the plane models all lovingly hand-detailed - it gets so many things right it's easy to ignore the few flaws. Amazing audio work and excellent graphics make this a must buy for anyone who likes aerial Currently, one of my favorite air combat games on any console. In some ways, it's more viscerally satisfying than ace combat - the destruction of enemy planes is so realistic and the plane models all lovingly hand-detailed - it gets so many things right it's easy to ignore the few flaws. Amazing audio work and excellent graphics make this a must buy for anyone who likes aerial dogfights. Expand
  4. Nov 9, 2012
    Of all the World War Two fighter sims I've played, and simply historical games in general, this game ranks with me among the best, if not the best. I'd recommend it and do recommend it to all of my friends quite frequently. The environment of it is stunning, even for a game that's three years old, it possesses graphics better than many new releases. Although those that are in it for theOf all the World War Two fighter sims I've played, and simply historical games in general, this game ranks with me among the best, if not the best. I'd recommend it and do recommend it to all of my friends quite frequently. The environment of it is stunning, even for a game that's three years old, it possesses graphics better than many new releases. Although those that are in it for the multiplayer should pass this one over- the multiplayer of this game is virtually dead, and its beautiful single-player campaign and quick missions is where the playability lies. I urge any history nerds to buy this game immediately, along with anyone else who appreciates terrific flying/fighter sims. Expand
  5. Feb 13, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. el sueño del hombre es el de poder volar y de alcanzar sus sueños y triunfos en lo mas alto del cielo
    il 2 es un juego que simula a ala perfeccion lo que los grandes aces del combate lograron en esa gran batalla que se dio en europa en la segunda guerra mundial.

il2 nos lleva a sentir la emocion del piloto ,la subida de adrenalina que cada uno de ellos sintio en el combate. se siente toda la emocion de pilotar y de la simulacion que este juego nos hace vivir.

la banda sonora es espectacular queda un poco corto el audio de los instructores en el doblaje al español pero eso no es problema,cuando lo importante es combatir y sentirse un as del combare

1. While IL-2 doesn't quite manage to be the awesomest air combat game of all time, it comes temptingly close. [Oct 2009, p.68]
  2. IL-2 builds on existing simulation titles that have been landing onto consoles recently, and is probably the best combat flight simulation title I have played on consoles to date. With its stunning visuals, audio score, well structured campaign and insightful exploits from our WW2 heroes, IL-2 will certainly send any budding fighter jock into a flying frenzy.
  3. IL2 has held its own from the PC title, adapted to console beautifully, and is a rich and action packed simulator that gives a great realistic experience while giving enough entertainment to keep you enthralled.