5.1

1. MopMop
    Sep 24, 2009
    This is the best game that I have ever played in my entire life. The graphics are top-notch, the controls smooth, and the plot is terrific! Move over Gears and Halo! Infernal Hells Vengeance has arrived!!!!!!!!
  2. DougN
    Aug 5, 2009
    It didn't crash, therefore it does not earn a zero. Should be renamed "Infernal Aiming Controls." I've shat turds with better gameplay than this. Impressive binocular zoom, but weak focus. I am glad there's finally a game that allows me to see fleas clinging to goat hair.

Thanks to a fidgety character control and aiming system, half-baked cover and evasion mechanics, repetitive enemy encounters and some underdeveloped special abilities that are more of an inconvenience than anything else, Infernal's appeal gets stamped out amidst its many missteps.
  2. The dictionary defines “infernal” as “hellish, fiendish, diabolical,” as it should be, but it also has a definition of “extremely troublesome, annoying.” Unfortunately, Infernal lives up to both of those definitions all too well.
  3. On a platform that's actually been criticized for having too many shooters, it's tough to recommend a shooter so mediocre as Infernal: Hell's Vengeance.