tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Sep 25, 2012
    Got along with Sesame Street TV for my kids (2 and 6) and both have proved extremely popular. Nat Geo has more interaction with the program, giving the kids the opportunity to either branch off into 'sidetracks' or continue watching, which they've enjoyed. I was disappointed with the video quality, which isn't up to the standard I expected, with soft focus on most of the wide mountainGot along with Sesame Street TV for my kids (2 and 6) and both have proved extremely popular. Nat Geo has more interaction with the program, giving the kids the opportunity to either branch off into 'sidetracks' or continue watching, which they've enjoyed. I was disappointed with the video quality, which isn't up to the standard I expected, with soft focus on most of the wide mountain shots, but it's acceptable. Both kids love the variety of mini games available, and the ability to both play together has proved popular. Worth a look, but I'd recommend Sesame Street TV more. Expand

1. Apr 7, 2013
    Overall the game has enough content to keep children and adults entertained for hours. Not only is the game informative and fun but the access to the season pass for the America the Wild TV Episodes will also give players the feeling they are getting more worth from their initial purchase. While not the deepest game for the long-term, it will certainly educate your children and maybe some adults about things in the wild.
  2. Feb 25, 2013
    Not only does it manage to convey a lot of information in a way that's fun, but from the voice-controlled main menu to the mini games that get the child to learn through doing, this is one of the few pieces of commercial software that really clicks with the often-obtrusive Kinect and makes it seem worthwhile.
  3. Oct 11, 2012
    Where Kinect Sesame Street TV faltered in large part because the inspiring programs already faked interaction, Kinect Nat Geo TV is built upon shows that don't normally inspire interaction, making the experience feel fresh and unique. And, because it's designed for older kids who understand or can more-easily comprehend gesture controls, Kinect Nat Geo TV is bound to be more intuitive for its intended consumer. I wholeheartedly recommend Kinect Nat Geo TV if you have pre-teens - or frankly anyone in your house - who's interested in learning about nature through one of the most innovative pieces of edutainment I've ever come across.