7.9

1. Mar 21, 2012
    Well thought out in regards to story and lore. New "home" addition aka Gravehal Keep is a welcome addition. Adds another 4-6hours if you are only to do the main questline, but if you go for all achievements and side quests and building up your new home/land, you could easily put a good 20 hours into this DLC. So for 800msp or $10.00, I find this content to be WELL worth your money andWell thought out in regards to story and lore. New "home" addition aka Gravehal Keep is a welcome addition. Adds another 4-6hours if you are only to do the main questline, but if you go for all achievements and side quests and building up your new home/land, you could easily put a good 20 hours into this DLC. So for 800msp or $10.00, I find this content to be WELL worth your money and time. Kudos to Big Huge Games and 38 Studios for putting out a awesome DLC package so early after launch. Well done!!! Expand
  2. Mar 27, 2012
    Rast is the best! I enjoyed having more of this game to play. Give me more! I liked the pirates, I liked the island, and the new boggarts were adorable. I would have liked a level cap increase, but being able to re-spec at any time means I can pretty much make the character I want anyway.

1. May 26, 2012
    If you've already finished the main storyline of Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning and you've had a good time exploring the main land for all the other side quests, The Legend of Dead Kel is a fantastic side adventure that ranges from four to ten hours of gameplay, more than worth the mere 800 Microsoft Point price tag.
  2. May 11, 2012
    A worthy pack of extra fun. The island of Gallows End is a distinct location with it's own feel. The story of the undead pirate Dead Kel is surprisingly good and lengthy. [May 2012]
  3. May 7, 2012
    Legend of Dead Kel is a great DLC. More than 8 hours of gameplay, new weapon quests and an exlusive new tower to build and govern. If you loved Reckoning don't miss this.