7.9

1. GreatGame
    Oct 1, 2008
    Just like the other Lego games, this is a perfect game for Co-op play and there are never enough of those. Especially a game that can be enjoyed by all ages. I play with my sons and we have a BLAST!
  2. LiamG
    Oct 11, 2008
    The game could use a little more direction as its very easy to miss the point of a puzzle and get irritated before you figure it out. But apart from that, its a great fun game for the whole family.
  3. Chris
    Sep 29, 2008
    Not more of the same. There is new stuff here. Playing the story as villians is pretty darn cool.
  4. MikkoK
    Oct 14, 2008
    My 5 years old son simply loves this game, as he has loved all of those tt's LEGO titles. I really hope there's more to come. Great game to play even by myself. Very well worth of money.
  5. Jul 4, 2016
    If you like batman if you like lego, or if you like both, this is one every fan of the caped crusader should buy. The gameplay is solid for a lego game, as well as missions, and humor that can be funny at times.

1. This game has a fresh new angle to it, letting you throw batarangs and use different suits to reach otherwise inaccessible areas.
    With a great variety of levels, tons of things to smash and collect, and a loveable cast of iconic heroes and villains, LEGO Batman is a fun and enjoyable title that will appeal not only to younger gamers but to Batman fans alike.
    Good fun, but it's really just the same thing we've seen before. I don't think the LEGO formula needs much of a change, but certainly the common issues with the series should no longer exist.