7.0

1. May 18, 2011
    Another great game in the ever growing Lego franchise though I feel the formular is getting rather old and is need of some new tricks it is still fun game none the less.

The platforming needs tightening up too along with the surprising lack off the level editor that was incorporated in Harry potter and Indy 2 I would hope it's removal is due computations while they where making the editor here's hoping it'll make a comeback in Lego Harry years 5 - 7
  2. Jun 12, 2011
    Another great game, the levels are mostly exciting and there is a lot to do, the only complaint I have is some of the stories are wrong, but its Lego.
  3. May 11, 2011
    If you like the Lego video game series and you like the Pirates series, then you're going to love this game. I am somewhat shocked by the lackluster media review scores this is getting, as I can't really imagine what more one could expect from this title. Some of the reviews reveal less familiarity with past Lego titles, so perhaps the reviewers don't well represent the target audience.If you like the Lego video game series and you like the Pirates series, then you're going to love this game. I am somewhat shocked by the lackluster media review scores this is getting, as I can't really imagine what more one could expect from this title. Some of the reviews reveal less familiarity with past Lego titles, so perhaps the reviewers don't well represent the target audience. But as someone with a family who has played all of the previous Lego titles, I can say without reservation that this is exactly what we hoped it would be. The visuals and sounds are excellent, and the game play is solid. Players of previous Lego games, especially the younger ones, will feel right at home with all the familiar mechanics, and also energized with all the rope swinging, sword play and other swashbuckling antics brought out for this new theme. All of this is rendered with the same impressive new graphics engine used in the recent Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. Expand
  4. May 10, 2011
    Start off by saying I love the lego series and this newest game did not disappoint. I couldn't help but laugh seeing little lego Jack sparrow stumble around the same way as Johnny Depp did in the movies.

1. Jul 8, 2011
    Pretty convincing with a cool mix between riddles, action and dexterity passages.
  2. Jul 8, 2011
    With strong production values, great visuals and an excellent audio score to back it all up, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean is easily one of the best efforts in the franchise to date. No, it's not perfect, but the game has strong appeal across the board. It's also one of the few cases where a licensed game is better than the movie on which it is based.
    LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean is a great kids game, with a well realised story and fun characters, but it's also more of the same. In terms of the LEGO series to date then this is probably one of the better incarnations, but you just can't help but wonder where things could go from here.