6.8

1. Apr 7, 2011
    Minor League 2K11. This game makes so many errors there's no way it would make it to the Majors! Injured players sometimes sit on the field, and never move. Rob a homer, it's an out AND the points are awarded! Freezes constantly, if I try to play a second game without restarting my system it will guarantee a freeze up. When you need to get rid of the ball quickly, such as a double play orMinor League 2K11. This game makes so many errors there's no way it would make it to the Majors! Injured players sometimes sit on the field, and never move. Rob a homer, it's an out AND the points are awarded! Freezes constantly, if I try to play a second game without restarting my system it will guarantee a freeze up. When you need to get rid of the ball quickly, such as a double play or throwing out a runner from the outfield, your guys take their sweet time like they are all Manny Ramirez. Turning doubles into triples is easy because the AI cutoff man will hold the ball if you start running from second before he gets it. Stealing bases is stupidly hard. Shadows look terrible, players look ok. I want so bad to like this game, but every game something pops up to ruin it for me. I would rather lose every single game of the season with a great game than win all of them with silly senseless bugs.

The game is so bad I almost want to trade in my 360 and all 15 games JUST to get a PS3 with The Show 11, and if it wasn't for Gamestop giving next to nothing for a 360 I would do it.
  2. May 11, 2011
    Glitchy, Graphics not all that great (this is a 360 game??), boring and takes too long to progress. MyPlayer for example takes painfully long to progress anywhere even if you are "killing it". Overall disapointed. The online is not bad, I had a lot of fun with that, but its hard to convince any of my friends to pick up a baseball game so its actually not all that great in perspective. I amGlitchy, Graphics not all that great (this is a 360 game??), boring and takes too long to progress. MyPlayer for example takes painfully long to progress anywhere even if you are "killing it". Overall disapointed. The online is not bad, I had a lot of fun with that, but its hard to convince any of my friends to pick up a baseball game so its actually not all that great in perspective. I am used to The Show for the ps2 and this game is a lot more challenging but in a bad frustrating way. Overall do not get this game if you are critical of graphical errors and glitches, and make sure you have a lot of time on your hands and really really love baseball, but even then the time you put into does not reward you back as well as it should. NBA 2k11 is an A+ this is a D+ just barely getting by, but the potential is there. Expand
  3. Apr 28, 2011
    This game should have never even passed submission. Game froze on me the first night I had it. Gameplay is awful. Bud Selig sucks and so does MLB 2k11

1. Dec 12, 2011
    Major League Baseball 2K11 has the fortunate (for 2K) distinction of being the only Xbox 360 baseball game, and one of just two on the PS3. However, it has the dubious distinction (for gamers) of being the one sports game this year that fans should absolutely avoid. If that means taking a year off of baseball, I definitely advise taking that vacation.
  2. Aug 29, 2011
    2K chose to focus on the basics with Major League Baseball 2K11, without trying to innovate too much. But the result remains a simulation-oriented game that works really well, blessed with excellent production values, a great atmosphere, and an ergonomic management system for the teams. It still lacks the fresh and innovative ideas to become the definitive Baseball simulation that will shower your living-room with action-packed games.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine UK