Medal of Honor: Warfighter Xbox 360

5.4

1. Oct 25, 2012
    The trend of dissapointing releases continues this year. Medal of Honor Warfighter is another rushed release relying on heavy advertising and enough 13-year-olds to thrive. As a game, it's pretty bad. Graphics are terrible, controls are clunky, multiplayer does nothing new. Seems very boring and repetitive. Class system seems so screwed, you can't even use iron sights when you start. EveryThe trend of dissapointing releases continues this year. Medal of Honor Warfighter is another rushed release relying on heavy advertising and enough 13-year-olds to thrive. As a game, it's pretty bad. Graphics are terrible, controls are clunky, multiplayer does nothing new. Seems very boring and repetitive. Class system seems so screwed, you can't even use iron sights when you start. Every scope and iron sight looks terrible, weapons are terrible. Doesn't seem satisfying. Probably isn't balanced. Yet another shooter to cater for those who love throwing money away for a couple of hours of gameplay before they go back to BF3. Expand
  2. Oct 26, 2012
    This game is the definition of a bad shooter. Battlefield worked for Frostbyte 2, but this game sucks. 4 Discs for the 360 makes me want a PS3, a corrupt campaign, choppy multiplayer, overall, bad game.
  3. Feb 11, 2013
    Medal of Honor in 2010 was a bad game. So is this a sequel better then the original? No its not! It still suffers from hat made it bad in 2010 and more things bad about it. The e3 gameplay looked good but they were careful on what gameplay they showed i guess and it turned out to be a game. Campaigns characters are just dull and boring and cant even remember some of there names now. StoryMedal of Honor in 2010 was a bad game. So is this a sequel better then the original? No its not! It still suffers from hat made it bad in 2010 and more things bad about it. The e3 gameplay looked good but they were careful on what gameplay they showed i guess and it turned out to be a game. Campaigns characters are just dull and boring and cant even remember some of there names now. Story is just confusing and I always wondered, why im i here and what am i doing and at the end just relised you had to kill a few guys and thats it. Bugs and audio bugs were happening way too much and ruined the experience when it was good. Only good thing to say about it is that it looked awesome when I was playing it but thats about it. Multiplayer... with frostbite 2 engige it should be great? Well nope. Just basic game modes and nothing amazing about it, like the class system tho. Overall a b piece of Medal of Honor: Warfighter 3.4/10 Expand
  4. Sep 18, 2016
    Medal Of Honor Warfighter is the worst video game I have ever played.

The gameplay sucks,with unoriginal,generic shooting,game-breaking bugs,glitches and framerate issues everywhere. Story is typical 'America saves world' bullsh*t.The game is filled with racism aswell,which is disgusting. Graphics are sh*t,and like I said,framerate issues. Game is also 3 hours long,which you
    Medal Of Honor Warfighter is the worst video game I have ever played.

Graphics are sh*t,and like I said,framerate issues.

Game is also 3 hours long,which you could probably count as a positive as the game is so bad.

Medal Of Honor Warfighter is a legendarily bad FPS,and the worst game I have ever played on the 360.
  5. Nov 13, 2012
    This game shows why you should never ever rush a game because you end up with Medal of Honor:Warfighter.A game that has so many flaws and lacks so much that if you took all of the flaws and made it into the wall it would become the world's longest wall forget the Great Wall of China.And if you took all of the game's flaws and made it into a tower you would no longer need a space ship toThis game shows why you should never ever rush a game because you end up with Medal of Honor:Warfighter.A game that has so many flaws and lacks so much that if you took all of the flaws and made it into the wall it would become the world's longest wall forget the Great Wall of China.And if you took all of the game's flaws and made it into a tower you would no longer need a space ship to get into space just go to the Moh:Warfighter tower and take the elevator into space.This game is terrible,the gameplay is terrible,the controls is terrible,the graphics is terrible the entire game sucks and has way to many flaws and lacks way to much for this day and age of gaming. A game's sequel is supposed to be better than the first game not worse.The first medal of honor game was awesome don't know what EA did but they made one of the worst games I have ever played.Maybe if they released the game in 2013 instead of 2012 it might have been a good game but now we will never know.I wanted to give this game at least a 1 but that might have showed I liked this game to only rating this game deserve's is a big fat juice solid 0 Expand
  6. Apr 28, 2013
    Dice has stepped down from Battlefield 3.The campagin is stupid and boring and the multiplayer you take forever to respawn and the guns ate really bad.
  7. Oct 26, 2012
    I've only played this game for 5 hours or so but after seeing the comments CappyBlack, I though I'd add my review. I'm 40 years old and I've been playing games since Manic Miner in 1982. This is one of the worst games I've ever played. It has good graphics and the MP has some good ideas but it's soooo boring.
    The campaign, which I played for 2 hours before feeling dirty and used by EA, is like being dragged around the shops by the Mrs at Xmas. It is that BAD. So I fired up the MP to see if that could redeem the game. Nope, nothing new. The graphics take a dip in quality and please oh please don't get me started on spawn killing. Why couldn't the developers incorporate a random spawn point when the enemy are camped? The guns feel like I'm firing a repeating pea shooter, the perks are unbalanced and the maps are smaller than the inside of Richard Hammonds sock drawer. With so many good games coming up, COD, Halo 4 even Forza & Most Wanted, EA has dropped the grenade on this one. My advice, save your money, this really is not a very good game.
  8. Oct 24, 2012
    Firstly can Meta-critic implement a system where users can only post a review from the third day of release please, as there are no professional reviewers writing here who may have got the review code early to review it in depth. As anyone who would have got this early would have seen this game is a bug ridden mess, apparently a patch has been released today but why release a game BEFOREFirstly can Meta-critic implement a system where users can only post a review from the third day of release please, as there are no professional reviewers writing here who may have got the review code early to review it in depth. As anyone who would have got this early would have seen this game is a bug ridden mess, apparently a patch has been released today but why release a game BEFORE IT IS READY EA! This is the second pile of dog crap EA have churned out recently, with Fifa 13 being another bug ridden sweaty filled mess! This game though from what I could see has absolutely no identity to itself, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. The bad thing is the set pieces and story are complete tosh, the typical America saves the world mantra is so tiresome yet developers have to continue their brainwashing the masses drive. Multiplayer has a lot of potential as the guns feel accurate, yet the bugs and the small bland environments is enough to warranty a three score as the game currently stands now. Expand
  9. Oct 24, 2012
    How far this game has fallen. Garbage, if I want to play Cod i'll buy that crap too. Poorly built maps, guns with no accuracy or damage id, and the worst spawns in gaming make this a definite trade in.
  10. Oct 24, 2012
    It's unbelievable to me that a company as big as EA Games could release this game with a straight face. This game looks good but, as other reviewers have said, is full of eye-rolling propaganda and the gameplay is derivitive, generic and completely unnecessary. Total dogsh*t.
  11. Nov 16, 2012
    You know what is a bad game? Medal of Honor: Warfighter. You want to know why it's a bad game? Of course you do! So to satisfy your desire I have made a list of the reasons this game sucks and why your money is better spent elsewhere. However, it is just a list and n explanations because frankly this game isn't even worth this amount of time. If you have any questions feel free to email meYou know what is a bad game? Medal of Honor: Warfighter. You want to know why it's a bad game? Of course you do! So to satisfy your desire I have made a list of the reasons this game sucks and why your money is better spent elsewhere. However, it is just a list and n explanations because frankly this game isn't even worth this amount of time. If you have any questions feel free to email me at huffn88@yahoo.com. Here we go! Terrible hit detection, screen tearing, constant clipping, poorly implemented gameplay features such as the fireteam system, tedious gunplay, awful campaign, terrible AI in said campaign, failing to have even a modicum of innovation, ridiculous bugs, and last and most certainly not least taking gamers for morons and expecting us to be okay with this. Danger Close, shut your doors and bury this series under the ground. Expand
  12. Oct 23, 2012
    This game is sooo generic, my god! Nothing new here 6 hours campaign, hand holding game telling you what to do, who to kil, where to go, extreme linearity, regenerating health if you are lookin for something creative, original dont look at this game.
  13. Oct 24, 2012
    Well the last MoH was a travesty and this follows suit. Frostbite 2 looks stunning and the audio is crisp, but it's very unfortunate that Danger Close does not seem to be a Tier 1 studio taking full advantage of an excellent engine. More like a Tier 3 or 4 studio hacking together something that tries to emulate Call of Duty (which is not really understandable as that franchise has goneWell the last MoH was a travesty and this follows suit. Frostbite 2 looks stunning and the audio is crisp, but it's very unfortunate that Danger Close does not seem to be a Tier 1 studio taking full advantage of an excellent engine. More like a Tier 3 or 4 studio hacking together something that tries to emulate Call of Duty (which is not really understandable as that franchise has gone stale as well). The single player story simply can't be followed. it's all over the place when it does not have to be. There is no need for all the different locations at all, other than for the devs to show of that they can have them. Too many characters that the player has to identify with. Its horrid.
    The only redeeming fact is that it delivers and ok gun experience. Well that and the fact that you only have to sit through around 6 hours of the game. The multiplayer is not up to DICE standards. The maps are ok, but the UI is designed by an amateur - too much information popping up left right and centre, distracting from the whats really important. Some interesting modes, but nothing that really drives the genre forward. Considering that this will probably not sell very well, and there will be a lot of used copies on the market, i would not expect the multiplayer to be as well populated as BF3 or CoD either. If you are truely despeate for a shooter right now, and you can't be bothered with Black Ops 2 (like me) - then it might be worth picking up. But probably better to play XCOM or Dishonored until the price drop for this game arrives - my guess: 3 to 4 weeks.
  14. Mar 7, 2013
    Not much to say really...Medal of Honor: Warfighter is a pretty but buggy, frustrating and tedious experience.

Graphics: 8.5/10 Gameplay: 4/10 Features: 4/10 Ignore this game...AND it's predecessor if you haven't played it already, I guarantee you won't be missing much. It probably doesn't need recommendation but FPS fans should look towards the much

Graphics: 8.5/10
    Gameplay: 4/10
    Features: 4/10

Ignore this game...AND it's predecessor if you haven't played it already, I guarantee you won't be missing much. It probably doesn't need recommendation but FPS fans should look towards the much greener pastures of Call of Duty.
  15. Nov 2, 2012
    The 2010 reboot of Medal of Honor, was a little rough around the edges. But that, didn't mean the game was terrible. In the 2010 MOH, the game stood out with amazing scenery and had a solid Single Player, and Multi-Player. This time around, it seems that Warfighter was loosely pieced together to cash in for a quick buck.

The Single Player can be described as inconsistent both story, and

The Single Player can be described as inconsistent both story, and gameplay. The storyline will have you asking "why" is this here, and might possibly have you replaying missions over and over again due to faulty bugs that this game failed to patch and fix. The game itself is broken in many parts of both online and single player. It's frustrating at times to know that developers haven't fixed this "A" level bugs that need to be addressed. Secondly, this games multiplayer does the ol'e switcheroo with you on the graphics making the game look dated and feel obsolete. The multiplayer will grow on you, but its the overall way this game feels, flows, and was designed that makes the experience feel terrible. The game overall, is bland, dry, and un-finished it feels like at times. If you're looking to get this game, wait a few months to where it drops to bargain bin price at gamestop ($10) instead of paying $60.
  16. Nov 3, 2012
    The multiplayer of this game is horrible. Lots of issues in this game. The main issue that is roaming in the community is the hit detection. This is caused by lag. A lot of this is stemmed by other countries entering in another countries server. When this happens you get lag. Then you empty a whole clip into someone's back to have him turned around and 1 shot kill you. Then you notice heThe multiplayer of this game is horrible. Lots of issues in this game. The main issue that is roaming in the community is the hit detection. This is caused by lag. A lot of this is stemmed by other countries entering in another countries server. When this happens you get lag. Then you empty a whole clip into someone's back to have him turned around and 1 shot kill you. Then you notice he has 100 health. Sometimes you get good games and other times you get these type of games in multiplayer. Its obvious the game was rushed. You really can see how this can be a good game but it fails. This game will be almost dead next week when Halo comes out and will be a corpse once COD is released. Rent it before you buy it. You get a 2 day online pass to try it out. You can not go wrong if your curious by renting it first with the pass. Just remember it is not likely it will be supported for multiplayer after the holidays. Expand
  17. Sep 9, 2015
    Medal of Honor: Warfighter demonstrates everything wrong with modern-day first-person shooters. It's got it all. Dull aesthetics, forgettable story, and new and improved RACISM. Somehow I expected more from EA. Oh wait, no I didn't.

Where to start? The story is not only the standard generic 'shoot everyone who isn't white' trend followed by many other games in the genre, but it's hard to tell what the hell is going on. There's so many flashbacks, and the game makes it incredibly difficult to tell who the protagonist is, or if there's more than one. The first mission (after the intro and a cutscene) starts off with making you shooting a brown person. Who? How? Where? When? Seriously, it's impossible to move the cursor away from the guy's head. Later on you face a building filled with infinitely respawning bad guys, and you HAVE to blow it up with a missile. You can't even run ahead, if you do YOU DIE. Oh yeah, all the missions have invisible walls everywhere, they didn't even bother to cover them up with debris or terrain like other first-person shooters.

The gameplay is horrible. The guns fell weak and are weak, and it's hard to see where the enemies are most of the time. It's as linear as arse, and gets incredibly dull within the first few minutes. The pre-rendered cutscenes even look disgraceful. The movement is clunky and running into walls is something you'll experience a lot. The 'innovative' aiming mechanic is irritating and stupid. It's really hard to find anything above-average about this game. You could say that it's a mindless first-person shooter to wind down to, but I only got stressed from the horrible gameplay and ugly design.

This game is utterly, completely, never-endingly boring, rubbish and over-all a poor addition to a worn out genre. 3/10 is me being generous.
  18. Oct 24, 2012
    EA drops the ball AGAIN! The single-player campaign is good, but the graphics are a joke. Battlefield 3 had better graphics. Heck, even Max Payne 3 had better multiplayer graphics.
  19. Oct 24, 2012
    I wish only people who actually bought the game could review this, because most would say it is terrible. There is a reason EA handcuffed reviewers with a day one update, the game is actually worse than the 2010 MOH. It continues to try and be Call of Duty, contains a pathetic 3 hour campaign, and has multiplayer that won't even dent Battlefield 3. Keep playing BF3, or wait for Black OpsI wish only people who actually bought the game could review this, because most would say it is terrible. There is a reason EA handcuffed reviewers with a day one update, the game is actually worse than the 2010 MOH. It continues to try and be Call of Duty, contains a pathetic 3 hour campaign, and has multiplayer that won't even dent Battlefield 3. Keep playing BF3, or wait for Black Ops 2, when a game tries to be something else you might as well play that something else. Expand
  20. Nov 24, 2012
    This is not a review, it is a protest. As an offline player only, a 5 hour, uninspired, buggy campaign is not worthy of my hard earned dollar. I won't be contributing to the retirement funds of those lazy sods at EA & Danger Close Games who take the piss out of anyone buying this game expecting value for money. Shame on you.
  21. Oct 25, 2012
    Total garbage and a waste of money. This is just as bad as the first one which was over-hyped to be better than COD/BF but was a huge disappointment. Save your money and buy yourself a new shirt instead of wasting it on this rubbish.
  22. Oct 27, 2012
    I have only one question to EA/Dice, why Frostbite, a such hyped up graphics engine can't get basic things right? Such as proper rendering of colors.

In BF3 is all dull blue, brown, and grey, in this game its still blue, brown and grey. They are repulsive to me on the first impressions, that actual products fail to meet up the marketing hype-ups. If you compare with Crysis,

If you compare with Crysis, Uncharted, those games are know for their graphics and indeed their presentations are lush, vivid, full of life. Even late COD games look more lively than this so called frostbite games.

EA should stop this "we are gonna end Call of Duty by making a hell of clones out of it" marketing bs, instead, they need to raise the quality of their games, VASTLY.
  23. sud
    Nov 4, 2012
    good story mode,up too a point.but lacks anything new.online gameplay is a very poor.game has been developed for 10 year olds,must be the fastest game trade in i have ever done.bring on black ops 2
  24. Nov 4, 2012
    So played MOH DoorFighter .. Completed the Campaign.. Its poor and repetitive but visually stunning. The Multiplayer is all the worst bits of COD with the hit reg of BF3 and some weird ass random spawning on most levels.. 4/10 at best.. Don't waste your ££
  25. Jan 3, 2013
    firstly the good news, a mixed bag of missions to play though and a fps unique all-driving segment. however this 'mixed bag' only lasts around 4-5 hours. i feel that it's 2010 prequel was a much better purchase and much more immerse. also if the updates are not available to you will encounter a number of bugs in audio and ai etc. lastly the plot is not as well explained or introduced as infirstly the good news, a mixed bag of missions to play though and a fps unique all-driving segment. however this 'mixed bag' only lasts around 4-5 hours. i feel that it's 2010 prequel was a much better purchase and much more immerse. also if the updates are not available to you will encounter a number of bugs in audio and ai etc. lastly the plot is not as well explained or introduced as in its predecessor Expand
  26. Oct 25, 2012
    It is the time for the big studio to focus more on the gameplay rather than graphic or casulity. this game is a deja vue. all the new release seem to follow the same path thinking is the right course. spend a lot of money in maketing and less in develpment. indie and inndepedent studio are taking the lead wake upppp. to sum up this game is sooo generic that you will feel that you haveIt is the time for the big studio to focus more on the gameplay rather than graphic or casulity. this game is a deja vue. all the new release seem to follow the same path thinking is the right course. spend a lot of money in maketing and less in develpment. indie and inndepedent studio are taking the lead wake upppp. to sum up this game is sooo generic that you will feel that you have already played this game elsewhere. skip Expand
  27. Oct 26, 2012
    I bought for the campaign, and this is so normal, a fail try copy of COD, only with better graphics, no one wanna be default soldiers with patriotic american missions, every one wanna action! a hero war....Its one reason why EA never will do a better history campaign like COD!
  28. Oct 27, 2012
    I could care less about the singleplayer which is always pointless in these things but the multi's awful as well. Maps are downright amateurish with lots of invisible walls, no destruction, somehow can't jump on diddly, no bullet penetration. Outdoor settings are made of 'blobs' of rock that serve to make claustrophobic corridors and the visuals are total pants, makes Frostbite 2I could care less about the singleplayer which is always pointless in these things but the multi's awful as well. Maps are downright amateurish with lots of invisible walls, no destruction, somehow can't jump on diddly, no bullet penetration. Outdoor settings are made of 'blobs' of rock that serve to make claustrophobic corridors and the visuals are total pants, makes Frostbite 2 look like Unreal 3 check out i.imgur.comcW8OM.jpg Expand
  29. Oct 29, 2012
    One of the worst shooters I have ever played. Two major flaws in the beginning of the game that made me turn it off and take it back for a refund:
    1. Walking anywhere even remotely in the wrong direction makes the game tell you that you have about 2 seconds to return to the game area which isn't even enough time so always ends with a restart from the last checkpoint.
    2. Absolutely
    2. Absolutely terrible sniping sections, does the wind direction affect the trajectory of the bullets? As sniping an enemy square in the face, chest or stomach does absolutely nothing, as does shooting him anywhere to the left or right unless by sheer look he drops down dead.
    Awful game, even makes generic garbage like Call of Duty look good.
  30. Nov 14, 2012
    PFFFT this is no game!!! they steel idees from cod. terorits? COD! guns? COD! see? i'm 12 and i can see were tey steelin idees frm lol open ur I's peepl stop bein a shep an by cod.

Review: crap by cod or ur gay

1. Games Master UK
    Dec 18, 2012
    Decidedly 'meh.' [Jan 2013, p.64]
  2. Hyper Magazine
    Dec 17, 2012
    Bland, glitchy, linear to a fault and hopelessly redundant. You could go your whole life without playing this and not miss anything. [Jan 2013, p.72]
  3. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Dec 6, 2012
    Okay in short bursts, but there's no reason to play single-player. A huge missed opportunity on EA's part and another year it won't be taking COD's crown. [Issue#92, p.78]