8.0

1. Apr 22, 2013
    Found this rather boring. Not really sure what else to say. Its riding dirt bikes around tracks with jumps, ramps and shortcuts and either racing or doing tricks. Good concept but nothing about it grabs me that much.
  2. Oct 18, 2014
    Recently available for free with the Xbox Live Motocross Madness is a perfectly passable motocross game with plenty of modes, both single player and multiplayer, and a decent selection of tracks. The handling model isn't all that tight however, and it doesn't really do anything that hasn't been seen plenty of times before, meaning my experience with it was pretty short lived.
  3. Apr 12, 2013
    This game is a mix between PURE, Excitebike (for you old schoolers), and Trials. There is enough leveling up rewards to keep you wanting to play, and all the bikes have a different feel and look. You learn new tricks that are more difficult to pulloff and some are off-the-wall crazy air style like PURE where you tie them together and make your own combinations for bonus rewards. The gameThis game is a mix between PURE, Excitebike (for you old schoolers), and Trials. There is enough leveling up rewards to keep you wanting to play, and all the bikes have a different feel and look. You learn new tricks that are more difficult to pulloff and some are off-the-wall crazy air style like PURE where you tie them together and make your own combinations for bonus rewards. The game tracks your stats so that your friends who have it can see who is better where and try to beat your scores and times. There are multiple games styles from standard races to trick tracks,and I very much enjoy the adventure mode. This mode is not timed and is just a large open area where you have to try and collect all the skulls and coins that are either hidden, or extremely difficult to get to. I am looking forward to leveling my bikes all the way and taking them online to show off my skills against live players and my friends. If you like motocross games, or just racers at that, this game is a sure win! Only complaints are the visuals being a little basic, but it's an arcade title and its great for what it is, and the amount of area's to compete, but there is always the possiblility of downloadable content. Collapse

1. Sep 10, 2013
    Motocross Madness is arcade racing that doesn’t really have much in common with earlier Motocross games. Still it is a pleasant experience, but some pesky bugs holds it back from true greatness.
  2. May 30, 2013
    One of XBLA's better racers. [July 2013, p.75]
    If you’re looking for a motocross games with lots of solo content, this isn’t for you, but if all you want is some simple and dirty mud racing online, Motocross Madness has what you need.