Naughty Bear Xbox 360

5.6

1. Feb 12, 2011
    Naughty Bear was an exciting and engaging game that I had enjoyed from beginning to end. The game mechanics were solid and I enjoyed destroying and stealing presents and machinery, just to watch other townsfolk bears barricade themselves in their respective households. Imagine GTA if you were a bear, but then it actually wasn't GTA and just a bear game where you destroy other bear's livesNaughty Bear was an exciting and engaging game that I had enjoyed from beginning to end. The game mechanics were solid and I enjoyed destroying and stealing presents and machinery, just to watch other townsfolk bears barricade themselves in their respective households. Imagine GTA if you were a bear, but then it actually wasn't GTA and just a bear game where you destroy other bear's lives and run from the bear police. Even if it lacks any publicity, it is still a great game that you should all buy. Expand

1. The game is fun for the first hour, perhaps two, but after that, you've already done everything there is to do besides repeating the process many more times.
    The location feels claustrophobic, the camera system is atrocious and the act of torturing cuddly bears is simply not as enjoyable as it should be. The game suffers what I like to call "Fairytale Fights Syndrome" or "FFS" for short, where the idea is brilliant on paper, but fails miserably in execution.
  3. Lacking in depth and diversity but not completely devoid of charm, the game is a playable yet troubled effort that warrants little more than a one-night rent.