7.4

1. Feb 2, 2012
    I have played many racing games before, and this one did not impress. That doesn't mean the game is bad though. The controls are a little slow, and the great feeling you get when you race along the road at high speeds isn't really there. I can't completely bash this game though, the cars are great and the environment is pretty interesting also. Overall this game deserves about a 6, in my opinion.

The outstanding online gameplay is just one item on a long list of reasons to play ProStreet. The great visuals, solid racing mechanics, lengthy career mode and customization options help make this one of the most deep and enjoyable racing titles around.
    It feels more sophisticated, looks great, delivers tons of cars and racing disciplines, and upgrades what was already a solid online component. But far more critical, it's one of the best drives on the 360.
  3. Sure, it moves fast, and the online options deliver a sweet community aspect, but the 1/4-mile drag events suck, the game at times looks jaggier than a shark's mouth and the drab presentation denies it much needed personality. It's a decent racer, but not sexy enough to rev our engines.