• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Feb 29, 2012
  • Also On: PC, PC
6.1

1. Feb 29, 2012
    Wasn't even expecting this game to be out, but it's a pleasant surprise. Awesome online action with great graphics, totally worth $10! If you haven't played it yet, I think there is a free demo on XBLA.
  2. Mar 2, 2012
    A really awesome game, the gameplay is incredible, is like a son of Battlefront and Monday Night Combat, but is wow, awesome, a really funny game. Nexuiz is awesome.
  3. Nov 16, 2012
    No players online. Bot's are OK, but don't really use powerups effectively. Good and cheap if you and a friend feel a need for some old school action online 1 on 1, but for more than that, look elsewhere
  4. Mar 4, 2012
    I first saw this game on the front of XBL. Wasn't really sure what to except but was a fan of PC Arena shooters. Figured I would give it a try and really liked it. Yeah its not perfect but I've had lots of fun hours the last couple of days playing the game. It brought me back to the old days of Quake and UT. I highly recommend you check it out!

Nothing we haven't seen before. [June 2012, p.101]
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    It's a solid little shooter, but there are so many different ways to shoot people online now that it's hard to get excited at a game like this one. [May 2012, p.60]
  3. Apr 11, 2012
    The overall impression is of a thoroughly mediocre arena-shooter that never quite manages to deliver. On a crowded online market Nexuiz is reduced to a short term affair without much longevity. As this is a game that relies solely on an active multiplayer community, it's hard to tell how long Illfonic can manage to keep this going. Unfortunately, Nexuiz is not the game to revive the arena-shooter.