NHL 10 Xbox 360

8.4

1. Tom
    Sep 18, 2009
    The best sports game, gets just a little better. I love the series and I love NHL09. The game was near perfect so all the minor but great enhancements just make the game better. If they did nothing more than tweek the AI this year it still would have been worth $60 for me.
  2. AndyK
    Nov 29, 2009
    By far the best Ice Hockey sim ever made on the Xbox 360 and any console for that matter.
  3. TaylorB
    Sep 30, 2009
    The authenticity this game carriesis unsurpassed. The new play on the boards really stands out. My favorite hockey game so far.
  4. JacksonF.
    Oct 19, 2009
    How is this game getting an 89?? This is by far the BEST hockey game ever made and it's a clear cut to be in the 90's... this is outrageous! EA deserves all the credit in the world on this title, they have made something outstanding. HATS OFF TO YOU EA!!!
  5. RyanI
    Oct 23, 2009
    NHL 10 is hands down the best hockey game I've played. Once you put it in it's hard to stop playing. I played hockey for 9 years as a goaltender and the Be a Pro mode is outstanding as are the goaltender controls...almost feel like I'm back in the net again! Don't wait...pick up this game and you will definitely not be disappointed!
  6. JustinD
    Sep 18, 2009
    When it comes down to it, this is THE best hockey game of all time. NHL 09 kicked off Be a Pro mode, a well tuned skill stick, online leagues and many more features that made it the best hockey game last year. NHL 10 fine tunes every detail that was lacking to make it far better to any hockey fan. The game is significantly more "bad ass" than previous editions of the game. Forechecking When it comes down to it, this is THE best hockey game of all time. NHL 09 kicked off Be a Pro mode, a well tuned skill stick, online leagues and many more features that made it the best hockey game last year. NHL 10 fine tunes every detail that was lacking to make it far better to any hockey fan. The game is significantly more "bad ass" than previous editions of the game. Forechecking wears down opponents. Fights will give the winning team a boost and get the crowd more excited. You can start scrums and fights after the play and be a real "NHL tough guy" which is the games more friendly version of "enforcer". Face wash an opponent to get under there skin and intimidate them. Passing has been updated so it feels like you have more control than just pressing a button. The bottom line is that if you want the best hockey game on the market, it's NHL 10. Don't go anywhere else with your money. Expand
  7. Aug 23, 2010
    For some reason i had much more fun playing 09 but still this game was a good one. Goalie mode was by far the upside of this game and because nhl games seem to get better every year i give this a 7.8
  8. Aug 28, 2010
    Outside of the default settings resulting in a game with too much offense, it's the best hockey game ever made - bar none.

Great feel to the game - skating, passing, shooting... even the checking feels pretty solid.
  9. Sep 16, 2010
    I've never played NHL 09, but when I got my hands on this game I fell in love with it. It's one of the best sports games I've ever played, and way better then NHL 2K10.
  10. Apr 24, 2011
    I've found myself playing this game a ton in the past few months. It's really enjoyable and doesn't really get too boring. The "Be A Pro" mode isn't very realistic. It starts you off at the beginning of games as well as at the end of intermissions as the first line out there. Which doesn't really make sense, neither does the expectations to stay on a NHL team at the beginning. But Be a proI've found myself playing this game a ton in the past few months. It's really enjoyable and doesn't really get too boring. The "Be A Pro" mode isn't very realistic. It starts you off at the beginning of games as well as at the end of intermissions as the first line out there. Which doesn't really make sense, neither does the expectations to stay on a NHL team at the beginning. But Be a pro is still really fun and enjoyable. Playing it with friends is always a fun time and overall the game is really good. Expand

1. It’s good. It’s really good. Fans of the NHL games will not be disappointed and newcomers to the series will find one of the deepest, enjoyable, and most engaging hockey game EA has ever put out to date.
  2. A nearly flawless title; only the most cynical and jaded gamers will take issue with any of the game’s extremely minor problems.
  3. A game that builds on its critically-lauded predecessor with fine new features, NHL 10 is a great follow-up sports title that other franchises should take a hint from.