• Publisher: Kalypso
  • Release Date: Feb 12, 2013
  • Also On: PC
2.4

1. Feb 26, 2013
    I'm going to review the PC version a short while after this, but damn it. This is one of the worst PC ports I have seen. I'm tired so let me put this short, if you have a Xbox 360 DO NOT BUY THIS!!!"
    'Nuff said
  2. May 3, 2013
    This game is terrible! I cannot even really describe to you how bad it is because there are no real gameplay mechanics or features worth mentioning. It is just simply put, a really crappy strategy game attempt.
    I really, really wanted to like this game because the whole 1920's theme heavily appealed to me, and in all brutal honesty the story and characters were the games strongest point,
    but the game was too unbearable to even enjoy that.
    For 40 bucks this game is downright unacceptable quality. It is games like this that make me so reluctant to give some more eclectic games a chance. And also, the DLC content is also terrible and horribly overpriced. 5 bucks for LITERALLY a 5 minute flipping mission.
  3. Aug 28, 2013
    How boring and repetitive, Kalypso! The economy management sucks and the battles are uninspired. After 15 minutes I just quit to never come back. Kalypso, your Tropico series is so addictive, funny and well done I'm sure you can do a lot better than this.

1. May 10, 2013
    There isn't enough depth to the main game to attract anyone with a yen for crime management games, and while I did enjoy the combat, there's not enough of it to justify the game's purchase as a turn-based-strategy title.
  2. Apr 21, 2013
    Unfortunately, Omerta: City of Gangsters isn't worth playing. The concept is solid, as is the decision to split the game into two distinct game types, but the execution of both game types is subpar.
  3. Apr 9, 2013
    Omerta: City of Gangsters feels like a game that’s half way there in execution. The empire building aspect is a whole lot of fun, and seems to be more thought out than the combat. It doesn’t help that the combat is similar to XCOM, and that XCOM did it way better. But the empire building half of the gameplay is really promising, and something that deserves to be expanded on more.