7.5

1. Sep 13, 2013
    Is Pid a good game yes but it has issues and is not for everyone the graphics are awesome and the design is quirky and cute however the game looses it's charm about near the Crook boss and by the way the bosses suck but I will talk about that later anyways Pid is mostly a atmospheric platformer and the main mechanic is the gravity wells and it is a cleaver concept but it isn't used to it's full potential but it is still fun and the story is cool but slows down halfway which is the problem the story feels dragged on and it started getting dragged still fun just not memorable and the music is amazing! but the bosses just plain suck the waiter boss is okay but the crook, Granny and Prince just are terrible and luck based but even with those issues I would at least look at this game. Expand

1. Feb 11, 2013
    Overall Pid is an artistic, visually and audibly beautiful game that offers a lengthy experience for the Xbox LIVE Arcade. The majority of the game has the fun, retro platforming we all know and love, but comes along with the extremely tough boss battles that haunt us in our dreams.
  2. Feb 3, 2013
    More work on the game's controls and play balance, and maybe perhaps even shortening the length a bit, would have gone a long way towards making Pid a more enjoyable experience.
  3. Jan 20, 2013
    PID's all-consuming repetitiveness wears thin extremely quickly. [Issue#93, p.84]