6.5

1. Mar 2, 2013
    Being a huge Star Wars and pinball fan, I was sure these tables would be utopia for me. Man, was I wrong. All of the tables are frustratingly fast with table mechanics that delight in flinging the ball at blazing speed either down the middle or corner chutes. Even after reading all the table guides I often was confused as to where I should be trying to go next with the ball. Only Clone Wars does a decent job of not overwhelming you with targets and mini-games. If you want to gnash your teeth in anger while admiring nice Star Wars theming, then go ahead and waste $10. Collapse
  2. Mar 2, 2013

1. May 20, 2013
    Three tables, all with different aspects of gameplay and a variety of characters from the Star Wars universe, will delight the army of Star Wars fans. But as always, regardless of the subject matter, the real supernova star of any FX 2 pinball game is the stellar ball physics and authentic pinball sounds.
    All three tables look gorgeous, and all the familiar dialogue clips and sounds are a treat, too. Star Wars Pinball never up-ends the formula quite as much as Avengers Chronicles’ selectable balls and upside-down table did, but silverball and sci-fi buffs will adore it nonetheless.
  3. Mar 20, 2013
    The three tables included in this DLC are among the most interesting and awe inspiring ones so far. Fans of the Star Wars saga will have a hard time trying to reach a high score and taking in all the details and references from the movies and the animated series.