6.0

1. JeffBrisson
    Sep 4, 2008
    Just awful, Microsoft spoiled us in August with outstanding Arcade games so I guess it is not a surprise that September would suck the suck rock. I do not remember hearing about this game once at E3 2008, so I should have taken that a sign this game was going to blow. I mean these GameCock morons were everywhere at E3 2007 with their Pirates vs. Ninja's crap and then closer to theJust awful, Microsoft spoiled us in August with outstanding Arcade games so I guess it is not a surprise that September would suck the suck rock. I do not remember hearing about this game once at E3 2008, so I should have taken that a sign this game was going to blow. I mean these GameCock morons were everywhere at E3 2007 with their Pirates vs. Ninja's crap and then closer to the game release they hide their head, with good reason.
    Do not walk, but run away from this giant turd. Don't believe me? Download the demo.

1. If you've got a few friends, it can actually be pretty fun. [Apr 2008, p.76]
    By adding new rules to the game of dodgeball, Blazing Lizard has removed everything that made the schoolyard game fun and replaced it with a bunch of arena brawling game ideas we've seen done better a thousand times over.
  3. What we’re left with is a clever idea that was not executed to any satisfying end.