6.9

1. Oct 7, 2012
    If you are new to the game, don't take it too seriously, and don't play online, then this might seem like a sublime football game. I however am not new to the game, I do tend to take it seriously, and I do play online. So whilst Pro Evo 2013 does indeed offer blistering good playability with a pace of action that can have your heart jumping out of your chest, all this is meaningless whenIf you are new to the game, don't take it too seriously, and don't play online, then this might seem like a sublime football game. I however am not new to the game, I do tend to take it seriously, and I do play online. So whilst Pro Evo 2013 does indeed offer blistering good playability with a pace of action that can have your heart jumping out of your chest, all this is meaningless when Konami yet again have proved inept at balancing the AI engine. Whilst they have seen fit to make crossed balls and heading totally pointless this year, they have totally overpowered the dribbling ability in the game which once again, just like the old days, means that competitve PES is basically a rat fight between penalty boxes as the two opposition robotically and unrelentlessly push to score as many easy tap ins as they can within a 10 minute game. Sure, PES can play a stunning game of football, but if you are interested in winning, it is totally necessary to bypass the game engine and exploit exploit exploit. Konami fail once again. Expand
  2. Jul 4, 2013
    Me gusta el juego, pero no me gusta su precio, su velocidad, su lag en el online ni la poca diversión que ofrece. La potencia de los disparos esta bien, y el tema de los pases también. Me sigue faltando un publico de verdad, no cartones giff, y elementos arcade.

1. Nov 21, 2012
    PES 2013 combines the strengths of its recent predecessors to deliver the most focused game of soccer the franchise has seen in a while. As a result, the series comes closer to FIFA's quality than it has in years.
  2. CD-Action
    Oct 24, 2012
    If you're loyal to Pro Evolution Soccer series you got used to its various shortcomings and you will be pleased with the 2013 edition – it's the best one yet. But today choosing PES over FIFA is like watching a match in the second division instead of the Champions League final. [12/2012, p.52]
  3. Games Master UK
    Oct 17, 2012
    A good improvement on last year's PES, but still lacking the polish to be top dog again. [Dec 2012, p.70]