8.5

1. Andyman
    Oct 27, 2007
    If you want lots of flash, little realism, and very little substance, get PGR4. If you want a straight-forward game with plenty of depth, customization and very satisfying online play, get Forza 2. I'm not about the flash (it wears thin within minutes), so naturally I chose Forza 2... I couldn't be happier.
  2. Drex
    Oct 31, 2007
    PGR 4 is a solid game but there is something wrong with the cars in replays. The cars in replays seem to float and the physics just look wrong especially when not power sliding around a corner and when changing directions in a straight line. Graphics are awesome. Just needed some more work on car physics in replays.
  3. AndyK.
    Oct 21, 2007
    Nice Graphics, weater. bikes... but only an arcade-racer...not very realistic.

1. Edge Magazine
    It’s uncompromising and involved and may not be for everyone, but you sense it’s the game Bizarre have been meaning to make for the last seven years, and for that alone, it’s precious. [Nov 2007, p.86]
  2. PGR4 wrings the best yet out of an already scintillating arcade racing game. As a swansong for Activision-bound Bizarre Creations, it's more than we could have wished for, and a daunting prospect for whichever developer Microsoft asks to follow it.
  3. Project Gotham Racing 4 continues the series' tradition of brilliant visuals and fun gameplay, and adds to the list with new rides and weather effects that must be driven to be believed.