7.6

1. Aug 2, 2011
    Great game, include a good variety of parts to build some awesome ATVs. An great amount of tricks and overall a fun time for everyone. This was a great chioce for me and could be for you too. I suggest to pick it up soon!
  2. Dec 6, 2010
    Is is one of my most played racers this gen and a truly awesome game it's non stop arcade speed and thrills frm start to finish and I can't recomend it enough I think the only people who wouldn't enjoy this is those peeps who live for simulation racers but those guys tend to be a bit strange anyway so the rest of us can play pure and have fun while they play with their spanners ha ha :)
  3. MikeM.
    Sep 18, 2008
    Awesome, addictevely fun racing game that's unlike any other racing game you've played.
  4. IP.
    Sep 28, 2008
    Very addictive one player game and fantasic online. A cross between Motorstorm, Burnout and SSX. If you loved any of those games, you'll love this!!!!
  5. PauR
    Nov 28, 2008
    Really adictive, simple to grab to play, but very difficult to master all the circuits due to multiple ways and modes. Tons of fun :)
  6. EricStoker
    Oct 17, 2008
    One of the best racers I've played since Mario Kart 64. Addictive. Fun. Insane!! A must have for any racing fan.
  7. Nov 22, 2011
    I love this game, but it would be hard to put my finger on anything in this game that I could call innovative. With that being said, this game will be in my collection a long time. Although I tend to prefer games with a little more realism, I can't help but be reminded of all the years I have been enjoying the SSX series. I truly believe that Disney could take this series to the sameI love this game, but it would be hard to put my finger on anything in this game that I could call innovative. With that being said, this game will be in my collection a long time. Although I tend to prefer games with a little more realism, I can't help but be reminded of all the years I have been enjoying the SSX series. I truly believe that Disney could take this series to the same heights that the SSX series has achieved. I love the trick system in PURE and even the ATV customization. I would have preferred some sort of custom character creation but having that been omitted from the game does not detract from it's brilliance. The tracks are fun but still I would have liked a little more variety in the environments. With a trick system as exaggerated and fun as the one in PURE I couldn't help but feel that the developers could have gone even crazier with the track environments. This is a minor gripe though as this game has provided my friends and I with countless hours of enjoyment. I don't think it would be a stretch to call this game a must have family title for the Xbox 360. Expand
  8. Nov 23, 2013
    this is the best ATV racing game ever. late to the party as i played this game on 2011 and wow!!! its amazing superb scenery's, insane jumps, daredevil stunts and different routes. felt like riding an atv. the acceleration put to climb a sandy mountain everything is awesome. 10/10 for sure
  9. Mar 24, 2014
    Once you get the hang out of it 'Pure' is a really good game. It's challenging, but not so difficult that you give up. To me it's like 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater' meets ATV/Quad racing. You get to race, but do crazy tricks in the air. It's not just going around in a loop. To win you have to do stunts, which is what makes it very appealing. I definitely recommend this for people who likeOnce you get the hang out of it 'Pure' is a really good game. It's challenging, but not so difficult that you give up. To me it's like 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater' meets ATV/Quad racing. You get to race, but do crazy tricks in the air. It's not just going around in a loop. To win you have to do stunts, which is what makes it very appealing. I definitely recommend this for people who like extreme sports, or racing games, or just wanna try something out.

It's too bad this game didn't do better though... It might have something to do with the name and the fact that most sports games tend to have a big name attached to it.

1. Gameplay depth comes from mastering the basic skills..., but none of this is overcomplicated: Pure delivers that prized "pick up and play" experience with several shots of adrenaline. [Oct 2008, p.72]
  2. It looks gorgeous, it has an addictive ‘one more turn’ feel to it, and it has a truly awesome soundtrack packed full of some seriously phat beats. At the end of the day, Pure is a shinning example of an arcade experience done right and it delivers on this with big air, big thrills, and a whole lotta dirt.
  3. The game achieves its core focus, taking you along for a thrilling ride. [Oct 2008, p.103]