7.9

1. May 13, 2011
    What had taken me so long to play this game? I could kick myself in the ass! I been watching a lot of video for Child of Eden so I thought I would give Rez HD a try since it looked interesting. I could not be happier with the game. So simple, yet so amazing and a true work of art. Few games have been able to evoke such emotion from me as Rez HD. I absolutely love it! Most games in this genre can be ridiculously hard but Rez HD manages to find the perfect balance between challenging and frustrating. Its so perfect that I find it hard to stop playing. I skipped the gym last night because I could not put it down and I already took my pre-workout supplement so I was up for hours playing it.

If you have not played this game yet do yourself a favor and get the trial. If you are disappointed you have no soul!

1. Rez HD hits a rhythm that feels absolutely right for those willing to try something perpetually new, no matter what year it actually debuted. [Feb 2008, p.74]
    There's simply nothing else like it on Xbox 360 or Xbox Live Arcade. The improved visuals are indeed pretty and though the new additions may be minimal, the game was pretty darn good without them.
    In HD, true synaesthesia has been achieved. Rez HD is one of the best games ever made, it costs around $10, and you don't even need to leave the house to get it. In over a decade of critiquing games I've never felt the need to say these words in a review until now: Just buy it.