8.2

1. Jan 3, 2012
    Artist "Muse" song "unnatural selection" Fret numbers are wrong, I have to play this song down a fret compared to what is on screen, the arrow is on red 5, i have to play red 4..........any one else have this problem? this is as far as i have made it so far, just wondering if there are any other songs with this problem?
  2. Oct 19, 2011
    This is an incredibly robust piece of gaming software. I use the world gaming loosely because this is a fully functional guitar teaching tool. If you are like me, and you have a hand-me down guitar and you've been meaning to start teaching yourself for years, then Rocksmith was pretty much tailor made for you and I. After I set down my guitar after my first session with the game and wasThis is an incredibly robust piece of gaming software. I use the world gaming loosely because this is a fully functional guitar teaching tool. If you are like me, and you have a hand-me down guitar and you've been meaning to start teaching yourself for years, then Rocksmith was pretty much tailor made for you and I. After I set down my guitar after my first session with the game and was making dinner, I just wanted to go back to my guitar. That sort of motivation and excitement that this game provides is priceless, and that combination of emotion is key when learning an new instrument. Collapse

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Dec 1, 2012
    A novel idea and clever piece of kit, but indecision on whether it's a videogame or learning tool is a downfall, along with its confusing bespoke notation method. [Issue#91, p.82]
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    A great first step in a much needed new directions in the music game genre.
    You'd be mad to buy an electric guitar and not fork out for Rocksmith as well. [Dec 2012, p.95]