Screwjumper! Xbox 360

• Release Date: Nov 14, 2007
3.4

1. MikeS.
    Nov 21, 2007
    It's a fundamental design flaw when, after describing how to play the game, players trying to feel the controls find themselves headbutting an electirifed wall for half of the first stage.
  2. XBL:graphitti
    Nov 28, 2007
    Thank goodness for demos on XBL arcade. For the price, there are far better games out there. This one has tepid and boring graphics and very poor controls.
  3. ErikP.
    Nov 29, 2007
    Great kids game... Should be in an arcade!
  4. GeorgeF.
    Nov 16, 2007
    I enjoyed Screwjumper! - I found it fun and challenging enough to hold my attention...in fact I'm going back for more.
  5. Andyman
    Nov 18, 2007
    I was thinking that Screwjumper! would be like H.E.R.O., but instead it's just plain ZERO. Avoid this abysmal game at all costs.

Screwjumper! just should not have been green lit by Microsoft. There’s nothing redeeming about Screwjumper!, no reason for anyone to give it a second look, and absolutely no way you should spend ten bucks for the download.
  2. Screwjumper is another one of those Live Arcade games that feels more like it should be a bonus mission in a more fully-realized title. And not a very good bonus mission, at that.
  3. We love the fact that Frozen Codebase stepped outside the box and jumped into the mine, but Screwjumper!’s recurring in-game issues leave us no other choice but to give it the shaft.