4.3

1. Nov 8, 2011
    zomg its the best sawnik game ever. go get it now. really. k thx bai.................................. you can probably get it for free in a gamestop dumpster fyi.
  2. Dec 13, 2011
    I got this game and since I got it I never stopped playing it .! I think it is a great game .It takes a long time to beat it .but it is really awesome.
  3. Aug 8, 2012
    i nEver play s0nic 6 but i know it is the best gamez of all time cuz of teh graphics you shoud r3ad this hole th!ng in one goez cuz this will blow ur **** mind i hav no comas 2 make tis the best review ever are you ready to hav ur mind blown 2 pieces well getz ready ur mind will be blown 2 pieces. u wont even be able 2 find the pieces sonic 64 is teh best game of all timez becuz of itsi nEver play s0nic 6 but i know it is the best gamez of all time cuz of teh graphics you shoud r3ad this hole th!ng in one goez cuz this will blow ur **** mind i hav no comas 2 make tis the best review ever are you ready to hav ur mind blown 2 pieces well getz ready ur mind will be blown 2 pieces. u wont even be able 2 find the pieces sonic 64 is teh best game of all timez becuz of its graphicz it haz better graphics then **** of duty 2 u should toats play it if tat not enough 2 change ur mind then be mind blown robotnikz speed traps constantly get u stuck in wallz and floorz u should toats play it it be teh best gamez of all time everyone play the dang game kthxbai tat is mai review also dont breathe and stay frosty kthxbai ;) Expand
  4. May 14, 2012
    This Sonic Game may have a lot of hate, but let me tell you this....I LOVE THIS GAME!!! Its one of my Favorite Sonic Games. Not trying to be a Sonic Fanboy, but its true. Silver is Cool, Shadow is Great and Sonic is AWESOME!! Same thing goes to the PS3 version. I did played the Xbox 360 version
  5. Jul 6, 2012
    I played this game. Very good graphics, great story line, and especially great game play. I don't understand why people HATE this game. This is my absolute favorite game ever. And Silver is not a useless or stupid character. For example, he has the COOLEST powers ever. He is just naive, that's what people don't like about him. Mephiles was a great villain in the game and hard to battle,I played this game. Very good graphics, great story line, and especially great game play. I don't understand why people HATE this game. This is my absolute favorite game ever. And Silver is not a useless or stupid character. For example, he has the COOLEST powers ever. He is just naive, that's what people don't like about him. Mephiles was a great villain in the game and hard to battle, which is reasonable. Mephiles sure is a lot better of a villain than Dr. Eggman, because Eggman tried to defeat Sonic for years, and Mephiles just kills him like that... I rate this game 10 out of 10. Expand
  6. Apr 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. OMG this is the bestest gamest everest. I was playin a viddygame on the yesternoon yesterdoy any I said to my thoughts "If only More viddygames imploormentiated the ability to not know what you are happening" SaWnic The Sledgehammer remidies all plast gweivances in that the player has widdle to no control over what is happen. Humans being flwaed creatures Sanic Beam Decided to remove as much of our flaawed input as pawsible. They Geniusues have also disclovered that challoonging goomplooy is a thong of the pest as they have decided that the puture of viddygames is wrestling with glitches and bad design. Thiws gamey is better than moosart, becaws did mawsart have a Hedgethong kissing a weerd japanees girrl?

~Sinceerly
    -Sanic Faan In Da Nile
  7. May 17, 2014
    Sonic is my boyfriend.
    Every night I fantasize about sonic coming into my room, slamming my head into the pillow and entering me, I would moan passionately and sometimes I would even orgasm simply from this fantasy.
  8. Aug 8, 2014
    Everything you want from a 3d Sonic game is implemented here, great control, even at high speed, fun levels and abilities and amazing graphics. Not the perfect game, there's the odd glitch here and there, but every game has them, so why is this hated so much? Overall a fairly pleasing experience at a low price, every Sonic fan should consider this game.
  9. Jun 20, 2014
    This good is so good that last time I was at a friends house I just left there for. Now when they see me they shout very mean words, and it hurts my feels.
  10. Oct 17, 2014
    This game is pretty good even though the games loading time is what stops it from being a ten.
    I find the game that is sometimes a bit on the slow side during some stages. But it is a good game all round it is as good as the first game of the series I can't wait for the new game to come out.
  11. Nov 8, 2014
    Well, when a game devolper, no... When people want an annaversery game, no... *sigh* Guess there is no easy way to say this. I like Sonic 06. I got it for free at a dumpster out back, and it was just wonderful.
    Graphics: 6/10
    The reason I gave it a lower scale is because of Eggman... *shivers* But the rest is good. Gameplay: 7/10 Glitches are what's keeping it from getting any higher
    Graphics: 6/10
    Gameplay: 7/10
    Glitches are what's keeping it from getting any higher scores.
    Genuine love: 10/10
    nuff said
    Thank you Sonic Team. This game may be glitchy, rushed, and unfinished, but it takes a lot for a Sonic game to impress a cray-cray person like me
    Oh, and I don't know why I'm doing this for the XB360 version, cause I got it for the PS3
  12. Nov 13, 2014
    Best Storyline. Super Music. Cool characters desing. Epickness cutscenes. The great sonic adventure formula. Best then Sonic Lost World and some new of Sonic games.
  13. Dec 15, 2014
    I expected this game to be horrible when I first got it but I found I really enjoyed it. I love the level designs and I'm still finding new paths in them, I wish that you could unlock the ability to use side characters more. There are some bugs but I think this game would be perfect if Sega remade it with less bugs, Super Sonic, Shadow, Silver in free roam, the ability to use amigoI expected this game to be horrible when I first got it but I found I really enjoyed it. I love the level designs and I'm still finding new paths in them, I wish that you could unlock the ability to use side characters more. There are some bugs but I think this game would be perfect if Sega remade it with less bugs, Super Sonic, Shadow, Silver in free roam, the ability to use amigo characters freely after you finish the game, and increased the characters' speed a bit. Expand
  14. Nov 30, 2012
    This game isn't nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be. While usually glitchy, the game is still pretty fun & some of the glitches are fun themselves. The story isn't that bad, it was actually decent but parts of the story are pretty awkward, but other parts are actually pretty good. I will say this absolutely isn't the best Sonic game, but it isn't the worst either. I liked it, I doThis game isn't nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be. While usually glitchy, the game is still pretty fun & some of the glitches are fun themselves. The story isn't that bad, it was actually decent but parts of the story are pretty awkward, but other parts are actually pretty good. I will say this absolutely isn't the best Sonic game, but it isn't the worst either. I liked it, I do think it feels rushed so it could be a launch title for Xbox 360 & PS3, there are things that are wrong with it, but the best way to describe it is it's a decent game that has Sonic Adventure-esque gameplay (though not as good as Adventure). And to those who keep hearing Sonic & Elise made out or anything like that, it was a simple, yet still awkward two-second long kiss, it's easy to look past it & get on with the game. Collapse

If only the developers had focused on delivering a simple, fun experience rather than trying to create something far beyond their reach.
  2. Not only are the voices horrible, as is the case for most Sonic games, but the story makes very little sense. It’s like if you took any basic Nintendo story like Mario saving the Princess, lengthened it to several hours long, and filled it with mindless details that make no logical sense at all.
  3. Atrocious camera angles lead to cheap deaths, the slippery controls make it difficult to get a handle on the characters and the game has a large problem with pacing. It tries to mix in side missions with general stages, and the disastrous results ruin the game.