Spider-Man 3 Xbox 360

7.0

1. jasons.
    May 7, 2007
    Um...what happened? This is just one example of what has gone wrong with SP3. In SP2 it was a real kick to climb to the top of the Empire State and look around before leaping off to the streets below. You really felt like you were really up that high. Now you go up there and the camera doesn't let you look down like it used to, the vastness of the city is obscured by...smog? I guess. Um...what happened? This is just one example of what has gone wrong with SP3. In SP2 it was a real kick to climb to the top of the Empire State and look around before leaping off to the streets below. You really felt like you were really up that high. Now you go up there and the camera doesn't let you look down like it used to, the vastness of the city is obscured by...smog? I guess. And they placed an annoying challenge icon right at the top where you want to stand and take it all in. The perfect example of improving one thing here, wrecking three things there that were already great. Obviously a company that doesn't take gamer's feedback to heart.... A real shame. Expand
  2. Jan 18, 2013
    It's pretty sad when I actually found the PS2 version to be a better game. This game suffers from the films plot just as much as the other games, but also has the problem of terrible boss fights and even more annoying collectibles. You fight more gangs then villains and the black suit isn't even a game changer in the slightest. While the previous console editions aren't a whole lot better,It's pretty sad when I actually found the PS2 version to be a better game. This game suffers from the films plot just as much as the other games, but also has the problem of terrible boss fights and even more annoying collectibles. You fight more gangs then villains and the black suit isn't even a game changer in the slightest. While the previous console editions aren't a whole lot better, at least the PSP lets you swing on the go. Hop back a console generation for a better game. Expand
  3. AlexS
    May 5, 2007
    At first i found the game was truly a 4/5 out of 10, but i found the more i played the more it grew on me. Some very frustrating missions were a bit of a pain, but after getting used to the 'play cheap or be cheaped' combat, the game picked up a fair bit. The swinging, although surprisingly i preferred the SM2 way (in this one when u pull the right trigger he automatically jumps At first i found the game was truly a 4/5 out of 10, but i found the more i played the more it grew on me. Some very frustrating missions were a bit of a pain, but after getting used to the 'play cheap or be cheaped' combat, the game picked up a fair bit. The swinging, although surprisingly i preferred the SM2 way (in this one when u pull the right trigger he automatically jumps to the swing- a bit kiddified for me, personally), is still a lot of good fun, and smoother than in SM2. The game certainly did not push the boundaries that Spiderman 2 set, and even bastardised the combat system to a grotesque level, but its still generally good fun to swing through. But i feel a lingering thought at the back of my mind that i might well trade it back in for something else within the week :P. Expand
  4. DavidV.
    Jul 31, 2007
    It was pretty good but it didn't add much that wasn't in the previous game. It was fun swinging around the city and fight supervillains, but the robotic citizens and unrealistic gangs brought the game down a bit.
  5. Apr 1, 2011
    I liked the story okay and the web slinging was fun. The controls were good. There could have been better fighting. Not the best game in the world, but it was enjoyable and I finished it.
  6. Aug 30, 2011
    A game that I struggled with a lot at the beginning but once I played it a bit more, I was finding it easier and easier. It is a very creative story that I have found very very entertaining.

1. Remember how good Spider-Man 2 was? Hang onto that feeling by not playing this game.
  2. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Webslingin' remains the selling point, but the combat--although built from the ground up for this game--still consists of random button mashing. [July 2007, p.88]
  3. New York looks great, but the camera inconsistencies and helter-skelter gameplay flow takes away all the good will that Spider-Man 2: The Game had built.