5.0

1. Aug 4, 2011
    I bought this game , because I had nothing to play on my Xbox 360. As soon I as i got home , I popped in the disc to my Xbox 360. I played the campaign until it finished and I only played it for 4 hours and it's finished. So, in my opinion do not play Star Wars:Republic Heroes.
  2. May 26, 2012
    This is no doubt the worst star wars video game ever created. The first few levels are okay, but after a while, it gets really, really boring. Also, the game has no storyline. If you didn't watch the TV show, you would have no idea what was happening. Some of the levels the feature clones are okay, but all the jedi levels are horrible. Boss fights are long and frustrating. not even frustrating in a good way, just in a stupid way. Unless you and/or your kids are hardcore fans of the TV show, do not even think about buying this. Expand

Unless you or your kids want to play as Jedi or clone troopers just for the sake of doing so, then there's really nothing here that'll keep anyone, young or old, interested for very long. Even if it does, you or your kin are bound to be frustrated at numerous sections and will likely wind up putting down the controller sooner or later.
  2. This platformer based on the Star Wars cartoon TV series tries to copy the Lego game formula but gets just about everything wrong.
  3. We just wish the designers paid more attention to the controls and did something dramatic with the gameplay. Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes is a below average adventure that's difficult to recommend, even as a rental. We suggest Force pushing it into a galaxy far, far away.