8.0

1. Aug 29, 2013
    This game has everything I like in a racing game: a large open world to explore, lots of great exotic cars to drive and a lot of races to compete in. This is the best £10 I have ever spent.
  2. Jan 12, 2014
    This is the ultimate driving game, it's not great at being a racer but when it comes to weaving through traffic at break neck speeds across miles and miles of fun roads there is no game better. They really managed to get a different feel to every car and some of the delivery missions were so much fun because you couldn't help but try and thrash it as fast as you could to your destination while at the same time not suffering any damage, I found these so much fun I would restart if I got a little scratch and would still be having fun trying to attempt it hours later and when this is being done on windy roads like Tantalus the fun is never ending. Like I said from the start the game fails on a ten and misses out on my game of 2006 by being a poor racer, it's all a bit too easy and it influenced it's sequel. Overall this is a must play game for the 360. Expand

1. The most detailed, realistic, sprawling, long-lasting, and satisfying racing game ever - Eden has actually pulled it off. A must for any high-definition petrolhead; it's absolutely stunning. [Issue 10, p.80]
  2. In pure racing terms, TDU fails to scale the Everest-like peaks of "Project Gotham 3", but as a driving game it's in a league of its own. [Oct 2006, p.69]
  3. As good as we were expecting and hoping, it delivers on its promise to make an 'always on' Xbox Live race world, plus the car handling, sheer size of its island and the way you're left to make your own fun in your own way makes it a breath of pine-scented air in this world full of bland race games. [Oct 2006, p.108]