8.4

1. EricN.
    Jul 7, 2007
    Despite the bleh reviews, I went and bought this game and I have to say it's great. I haven't sat down and played a game for over 2 hours in one sitting in a long time and despite not being a baseball fan, this one is very entertaining!
  2. MikeP.
    Jun 29, 2007
    Much more fast-paced and exciting than 2k7. Multiplayer is so much fun. Reminds me of baseball stars, only much better looking!
  3. GavinM.
    Jul 10, 2007
    A little simplistic but somehow that's what makes this a great game.
  4. gRiN.of.AH
    Aug 17, 2007
    I love this game, only some minor glitches and animation problems, otherwise it's great!
  5. GavinH.
    Jun 27, 2007
    Great arcade style baseball game. It goes for fun and delivers.
  6. TarnG.
    Jul 10, 2007
    This game is just what it says it is, its BIG from the players to the stadiums, the art is has easily set a new bar for next gen sports games, This game is easy to pick up and play and surprisingly very addicting. The Bigs is a winner in my books for sports fans and anyone else who loves over the top arcade style games. Rent or buy this game a must try.
  7. JeffB.
    Jul 30, 2007
    Its a fun game that was suprisingly addictive and easy to learn.
  8. AnthB.
    Aug 3, 2007
    Really enjoyed this game at first, but the long boring trek through the game's Career mode only brought out the worst in it. You find yourself doing the same things over and over, loading up the bases and saving up your Power meter so you can score some RBI's with your Rookie. And if you want to unlock all the achievements you have to play through it twice, once with a NL team Really enjoyed this game at first, but the long boring trek through the game's Career mode only brought out the worst in it. You find yourself doing the same things over and over, loading up the bases and saving up your Power meter so you can score some RBI's with your Rookie. And if you want to unlock all the achievements you have to play through it twice, once with a NL team and once with an AL team. No thanks. Expand

1. The Bigs delivers engrossing arcade-styled gameplay, but there's little here that you can really wrap your mitt around. [July 2007, p.96]
  2. It’s pretty accessible, with simplistic interfaces and beautiful eye candy all around. But considering that those arcadey enhancements are what’s supposed to make this game unique, we can’t help but feel casual fans would be better off playing "MLB 2K7" on easy difficulty.
    The cocky presentation is fantastic, it looks great (especially the crowds), it plays great, and it just might make you smarter than a session of Brain Age. The Bigs isn't just an absolute hoot -- it's also the best current-gen baseball game money can buy.