The Cursed Crusade Xbox 360

4.4

1. Jun 14, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I dont agree with the other crtics.I play alot of co-op games and have seen my share of them.I own 72 Xbox 360 games.The combinations and with the Templars curse is crazy cool.You able to upgrade skills which greatly effects youre game play.I read one guy's weapons kept breaking,lol if you upgrade youre weapon mastery it wouldn't be a problem,but for any others that enjoy co-op games you should get this game.All the finshing moves will keep you hooked.I'll be first in line when the second comes out.
    P.S. more checkpoints wouldn't hurt
  2. May 16, 2015
    This game is extremely underrated. It was great fun.
    Story: Nothing special, but it is decent enough to want to know what happens next. The character Esteban Noviembre is pretty much a stereotype... But he's funny, and you don't mind.
    This game is extremely underrated. It was great fun.
    Gameplay: A very nice swordfighting game, with many kinds of weapons (long sword, short sword and shield, double sword, axe, maze, etc.) and combos (many combos for each style of fighting). It has a very nice split-screen coop, one of the most fun of the generation, in my opinion.
    Sound: Quite decent soundtrack, it even includes a link to download the music of the game online. That's a very nice detail! Sound effects are nice, the voice acting is credible (english voices only).
    Length: Around 7-8 hours, with three different difficulties. It also has collectables, and you improve your character with combos and other features, which enables customization and tricks you to keep playing to improve your character to the 100%.

The only negative point I found was that it ends in a cliffhanger, since a sequel was probably going to be developed but it never came out. So it makes the player wonder what would happen next (e.g. Shenmue II...)

1. Games Master UK
    Nov 20, 2011
    The combat can be entertaining but the occasional nice idea falls flat through some poor presentation and execution. [Christmas 2011, p.94]
  2. Nov 17, 2011
    The Cursed Crusade has the founding for a really fun game but falls short in almost every aspect. Even playing co-op mode, the game doesn't really change much from the solo experience and with so many problems outside the gameplay, it's not very enjoyable. Sadly, I say this is one to miss especially as there are plenty of titles out there to keep you busy until the end of the year.
  3. games(TM)