7.5

1. ReelW.
    Aug 18, 2006
    Good graphics, but I really just couldn't get into the control scheme. As pointed out, RTS games are better on PC than console and this one proves the point. Points for graphics, and voice overs, but if you really want to sink your teeth into an RTS game, I'd do it on the computer instead using the trusty mouse instead of a controller.
  2. LukeM.
    May 13, 2006
    Best Game Ever!!!!
  3. mark
    Jul 8, 2006
    i had this game for about to days and it was sick but soon became slow and crap most of the time i thought i was realy lovin it but when my friends called on me i found i left the game and ran off all because the game is the last thing to go to when u are bored
    the only people that get this game r poeple without a real life and love lord of the ring
    this is worse than the pc version i
    this is worse than the pc version
    i had this game for about 3 days and i found out i was looking all over the house to find the ticket to give it back but when i know i cant find it i just traden it in for about £30 and go top spin 2 and battle field 2
    if any1 want to play me on a game add me on your xbox360 friends my name is pursuit54
  4. HenryG.
    Jul 5, 2006
    Just like its PC brethren, mediocre at best. The game-play is your standard fair generic RTS. For PC fans, you come to expect this, for console fans it might be appealing. The game-play is nothing to cry home about as the first Lord of the Rings was a much better game. I guess I was expecting some more refined controls like Pikmin, but it is very obvious BFME 2 360 was not designed by Just like its PC brethren, mediocre at best. The game-play is your standard fair generic RTS. For PC fans, you come to expect this, for console fans it might be appealing. The game-play is nothing to cry home about as the first Lord of the Rings was a much better game. I guess I was expecting some more refined controls like Pikmin, but it is very obvious BFME 2 360 was not designed by Shigeru Miyamoto. The controls feel clunky and compared to the PC unintuitive. I guess that's why RTS games are just better suited for the PC. The only thing this game really has going for it is XBOX live, but after a while that gets boring. Stay away from this stinker if you own the PC version. If you want to try something different think long and hard before wasting $60 bucks, last time I'll buy an EA RTS on the console. I'll give it a 1 just because the graphics are ok. Expand
  5. JoshF.
    Jul 12, 2006
    You people obviously didn't play the same pile of tripe that i wasted my money on.
  6. DitcherC.
    Jul 18, 2006
    What a complete load of rubbish,a total disappointment in my opinion.

1. To produce a console RTS game that equals its PC counterpart is no mean feat, and here Electronic Arts has even surpassed it slightly in some areas.
    As far as multiplayer goes, while a couple heroes dispatching entire enemy armies on their own might seem true to the spirit of the films, it hardly makes for a balanced and satisfying online encounter.
  3. With the new control system there is a bit of a learning curve, especially if you're not familiar with other RTS titles. However, if you give the game a few missions and a chance to learn the controls properly, BFME2 should appeal to most RPG and Strategy fans out there, and even a few of the action-oriented gamers.