The Saboteur Xbox 360

8.2

1. Billd
    Dec 13, 2009
    This is the last WWII game I ever buy. The Genre has gotten stale and while this game had what seemed to be a different take, it just falls flat. The graphics are garbage, the story is lame and game play sucks. Unlike the other people here I found the dialogue to be servicable with a couple laughs.
  2. Mar 2, 2014
    Pros:
    -open world, lots of stuff to do.

Cons:
    Bad gameplay, slow climbing, stealth, cover doesn't work, difficulty spikes, tank controls are awkward.
    Bad graphics, this game does have a good art style, but it's often too dark, and once liberated the colours bring out the bad textures.
    Horrible voice acting, really irratating.
    Ridiculous story.

While it’s a little rough around the edges we enjoyed this game more than we thought we would. It’s far from perfect, but it’s great to see Pandemic going out with a bang.
  2. A new example of a great concept poorly executed. The Saboteur could be a surprisingly good sandbox if Pandemic just finished it. This game has neat ideas and the potential for being funny, but its gameplay suffers because of its weak development.
  3. The Saboteur may lack the polish of the contemporaries it boldly mimics, but protagonist Sean Devlin’s quest for revenge and an alluring 1940s Paris make this a World War II memory worth making.