6.4

1. FIREFIST
    Sep 26, 2009
    Captures the look, sound, and attiude of the movie. Its long and tuff to beat with plenty of face breaking moves and funny stuff like putting people through jukeboxs and park benchs.If you like the movie or double dragon try this, if you like em both you will dig this, I did, only 4 player is too messy try 3 or 2 for best experience. Overall there arnt enough of these types of games made Captures the look, sound, and attiude of the movie. Its long and tuff to beat with plenty of face breaking moves and funny stuff like putting people through jukeboxs and park benchs.If you like the movie or double dragon try this, if you like em both you will dig this, I did, only 4 player is too messy try 3 or 2 for best experience. Overall there arnt enough of these types of games made and this is a good one, ass kicking done right. Expand
  2. JimiM
    Sep 26, 2009
    I had a bad feeling about this when the game started up and I was treated to poor renditions of famous quotes from the movie... I was not proved wrong.... Just play the Rockstar version game... infinetly better in every way. Almost shameful, CTXM.... What were you thinking?
  3. Russ
    Sep 23, 2009
    It looks good, plays smoothly, and there's lots of ways to beat down your opponents, but the problem is the game's difficulty is very unforgiving. I tried & tried but couldn't even get through the demo. Enemies will take constant cheap shots at you and swarm you all the time.

1. Unfortunately, it’s not anywhere near the quality we were met with several years ago.
    It's a poorly executed side-scrolling beat-'em up with sloppy controls, sluggish character movement, and far too little variety.
  3. So, if you can get past its many flaws—or you just enjoy repeatedly having your ass handed to you—there’s quite a bit to do here for 800 Microsoft Points (about $10).