5.7

1. Dec 19, 2012
    The Special Tricks are not registering?What should i do? I currently play this game on PC! But when i always try it ! I first do nose manual but when i press down/left/? ! Bamm! Nothing Happens! No Muska Nose Manual?Dafuq??
  2. Jul 19, 2012
    Amazing game, I really don't understand how any true fan of the early Tony Hawk games would not enjoy this game, so surprised at some of the early reviews.

The game feels identical to the original. I've been playing Tony Hawk 2X for the Xbox on my 360 using the 360 controller to get ready for this game and this game feels the same, but with improved visuals, additional game modes,
    single player objective, Xbox Live support, leaderboards, and fun achievements.

I also really like what they did with the soundtrack, a good mix of old songs and the new songs are great and as catchy if not more so than the original songs Also another huge improvement is how the current song will continue to play while you keep restarting the level to go for that tough challenge or high score, much better flow.

Overall this game captures the feel and fun of the origin of the Tony Hawk series, you can tell that Robomodo had much love and passion for the original games and this a real treat for true fans of the old school Tony Hawk games.
  3. Jul 18, 2012
    Finally!Take the two best skateboard games ever created,add spot on physics,amazing graphics and online play to die for.For the true loyal Tony Hawk fans that just skipped the lame Skate games and have been waiting for a great game since Tony Hawk's proving ground,well here it is.Even if you were avid Skate players,give this a try. I don't know how you can improve on the two highest rated skateboard games ever,but they did.It's like a whole new experience,the levels will feel familiar,of course,but it really feels like a different game.Playing with your Xbox avatar and your custom music is just the icing on the cake!This game is only $15 well worth twice that.10 Expand

1. Nov 16, 2012
    With just seven levels-three of which have serious problems working with the current control scheme-it's not like the game has a wealth of content, and its hostility to new players prevents me from recommending it to any but the hardcore.
    Great flashback from the late nineties proves that old games were worth playing and except for the visuals there is no need to change anything. [Sept 2012]
  3. Sep 25, 2012
    All in all, Tony Hawk HD proves that while you can't always go back, it certainly can be a lot of run to reminisce. Definitely worth a short-term pickup or for a quick break from reality… long term though? Not really.