5.6

1. May 20, 2013
    It's really the best game I have ever played.
    It's really the best game I have ever played. It's really the best game I have ever played. It's really the best game I have ever played. It's really the best game I have ever played. It's really the best game I have ever played. It's really the best game I have ever played. It's really

2. Jan 14, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I love this game. But I only love it so much because it is ridiculously easy and fun to play. When I got to the first orc camp out side of Quidinar I slaughtered every one of them, without dying, with out wasting all of my potion, and without using one single power-up potion. Just before that I had totally cleared The Black Tower nearest to Windbreak, without even trying. I also have cleared the Temple In Ashos and taken Everything of value, looted the place to the bone, combined all the katanas, powered the normal type katana by combining so many that they equal up to 2,400+ Damage with 1,000+ magical from all the Weapon power ups that I looted, also making an Air Dragon armor equal 810+ Bludgeon, Slashing, And Piercing Defense. It Is So fun to play I give Who ever made this game a personal 5 out of 20, but the game, being so cartoonish and funny, A 20 out of 20. I think this game is a blast!!! Expand

1. I hate this game. It's an embarrassment, a misfire in every respect. A game that thought it could compete with the big boys and ends up being one of the worst experiences you'll find on the 360.
  2. There's a lot to Two Worlds that will take you an eternity to complete. This is probably the biggest draw to the game that I can mention. It is one of those games that you can put down, wait a while, come back to it, and rekindle the enjoyment you had the first time around.
    It's rare that a game releases that is so shockingly incompetent. Online options don't make it any better; they're simply a chance to play a terrible game with other people, in a few innovative modes like "Team Deathmatch." When something this just plain malign comes out, it's cause for a sort of celebration, because every other game will seem better by comparison.