6.3

1. MichaelBarnes
    Dec 30, 2008
    This game came bundled with an extra wireless controller, and our store was actually out of solo controllers, so we threw in the extra $5 and came home with "Party Animals." My wife and I played this game once, and we were not particularly enthused. it reminds me of a less involved, less skill-intensive Mario Kart Racing, with small, sometimes annoying challenges thrown in the middle. ForThis game came bundled with an extra wireless controller, and our store was actually out of solo controllers, so we threw in the extra $5 and came home with "Party Animals." My wife and I played this game once, and we were not particularly enthused. it reminds me of a less involved, less skill-intensive Mario Kart Racing, with small, sometimes annoying challenges thrown in the middle. For small children and families, who don't need much excuse (as in graphics, or depth of game play) to gather together in competitive play, it might be a fine addition (if you get it for $5 with an extra controller!). Otherwise, if you get stuck with it, go to the nearest [Insert Game Store Here] and try to get $5 or $10 toward a real game! Collapse
  2. BobP.
    Nov 27, 2007
    Generally quite fun to play with my child, but the mini-games start to get repetitive. One saving grace is the fact that tries to keep the competition even...thus allowing someone who gets off to a bad start to get back in the game.

The inherent problem that really bogs down the action in Viva Pinata's aesthetic successor is that the mini-games simply don't stem from a fun design scheme.
  2. The wide range of minigames almost guarantees everyone will find at least something they like in the title, and I’ve yet to find anyone who didn’t get a thrill out of the game’s fast paced racing.
  3. There's simply not enough of a game here to prop up the pretty pictures.